Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my Range Rover velar was stolen outside my house in Waddon (Croydon). On April 24th around 3am. It has a very distinctive MATTE GREY/brownish wrap and a scratch/dent on the passengers side. Number plate is GK18CSY. I know it’s a late post but it’s worth a shot. If anyone sees anything. Call me on 07951902585 or 07794963050

·
Registered
384 Posts
Sorry to here that… did you not have a tracker?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Awful. That's quite a time ago allowing those thieves to disable things or break it.
Does the Journeys log on your App show anything?
I assume no news from Police or Insurance Company.
The Police should have requested any info like Journey log at the time even if you didn't have Tracker (which could also be smashed).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sigh. How do I access the journey log? I don’t have a tracker.

Awful. That's quite a time ago allowing those thieves to disable things or break it.
Does the Journeys log on your App show anything?
I assume no news from Police or Insurance Company.
The Police should have requested any info like Journey log at the time even if you didn't have Tracker (which could also be smashed).

·
Registered
276 Posts
Have you got the Landrover Remote phone App installed or the one (can't remember what it's called) on your PC?
You can access the historical Journey log if set up. You don't need a separate tracker.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I appreciate Horses doors and bolted spring to mind but for £49 on Amazon I also put one of these in the OBD port it connects to your phone and shows current position.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I don't know... try it. I don't where, or for how long , journey data are stored.

That looks very cunning heartsonefs, I assume it can be unplugged in a couple of seconds if/when noticed?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't know... try it. I don't where, or for how long , journey data are stored.

That looks very cunning heartsonefs, I assume it can be unplugged in a couple of seconds if/when noticed?
Yes if they see it they can, it does however send an alert if unplugged as it has a battery too. So you will know where it is at that time. Not infallible but what is? I just thought for the money it is a belt and braces to go along with the RR tracker.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I don’t, but I’ve just downloaded it. Am I too late?
If the car is not already ‘connected’ to the app then I am sure you have to be in the car to establish the ‘connection’. I hope I’m wrong and you can find a way to track it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts