Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There reference to a CD/DVD language in the TSB's and online, it talks about ripping music to the register, etc... but does it have a CD/Dvd drive? if so, where? couldn't find any indication in the online manual.

thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
van604 said:
There reference to a CD/DVD language in the TSB's and online, it talks about ripping music to the register, etc... but does it have a CD/Dvd drive? if so, where? couldn't find any indication in the online manual.

thanks!
It's funny reading this, as my brother asked me this same question yesterday when I took him for a ride and it was at that point I realised I haven't seen one. Having searched (briefly) I don't think the velar comes with one. I guess the idea is that if you still have CDs, that you rip them and load them into the SSD drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
421 Posts
There is no DVD or CD player. Everything has to be ripped through the USB port.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thought so, thanks guys.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Van604,

You heard anything from dealers on when the Velar will be launched in Canada. Dealers here in Ontario don't know anything except that some cars have arrived at port but have not been released yet.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
threeputt said:
Van604,

You heard anything from dealers on when the Velar will be launched in Canada. Dealers here in Ontario don't know anything except that some cars have arrived at port but have not been released yet.
Ive been meaning to ask my dealer this week exactly about this. Funny enough, speaking with an old friend, he mentioned his dealer invited him to the Velar launch event in Victoria Vancouver Island in two weeks... that's interesting. I will find out if my dealer has any info. I suspect this will all ride on a vehicle actually being released from port and available though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Same thing here in Ontario, not much news except vehicles have arrived at port and are awaiting release. The dealer did mention a launch event but did not know the date as of last Friday. He told me it is all up to JLR Canada.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts