Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey .... Melb guy here .... certainly this site is much cheaper than buying through dealers here - should delete from my order the factory option premium carpet mat set and buy the luxury mat set from this site for less than half the price !

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks Oz_Velar for sharing the site. I'm seriously considering getting the mudflaps as keeping my black paint clean for more than a day is virtually impossible as the UK weather gets wetter .

I'm keen to learn if anyone has experience with RR mudflaps, especially on the Velar - do they make a significant improvement on keeping the car cleaner?

I'm indifferent about the aesthetics of them - my car is all black so would be less conspicuous I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought £1300 of parts which were never delivered, in fact, I had to chase them for delivery after a week of no information then I was given a delivery date and the items did not arrive on that date. Having failed to deliver and failed to answer me why they had not delivered I took the option to apply for a refund they told me I was a bad customer, with a bad attitude and then deducted £130+ from the £1300. Net result I paid £130 to not be supplied parts.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Did you pay by credit card? If so, contact your card provider and ask for a full refund.

I would always pay for something like that by credit card as you get protection in the UK under the Consumer Credit Act. The card provider is equally liable with the merchant for the supply and quality of goods purchases over £100.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts