Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. At long last my velar edition is about to be delivered. The dealer has advised it’s “been called off”, so waiting transport. How have people found the time between dealer call off and arriving at the dealership? (Just trying to gauge transporter timeframe)!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve just placed an order and waiting for confirmation. I have been advised the initial delivery date is looking like early Jan. Mind if I ask how long yours took to be confirmed and then built?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve just placed an order and waiting for confirmation. I have been advised the initial delivery date is looking like early Jan. Mind if I ask how long yours took to be confirmed and then built?
Ordered mine sept 21 and arrived this week after plenty of delays!

·
Super Moderator
428 Posts
A lot depends on spec and options. Mine is HSE with options and ordered May 21 and delivered Jan 22

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a D300 SE in Feb this year. The order was cancelled by JLR 2 weeks ago and I have had to order another one. Not sure when it will be delivered!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all. At long last my velar edition is about to be delivered. The dealer has advised it’s “been called off”, so waiting transport. How have people found the time between dealer call off and arriving at the dealership? (Just trying to gauge transporter timeframe)!
I got mine last month. It was only a few days from factory to the dealer. After a nearly nine month wait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts