Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI the umbrella holder does not work with the nicer seats and only work with the basic seats.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
VelarMan said:
Hows the car MGE??????????
Just picked it up. Actually won't be able to drive it till it comes back from Topaz so sometime next week. Did about 10 miles and oh boy it was an amazing 10 miles. :lol:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VelarMan said:
Haha amazing you will love it - Topaz!? Jeez those boys cost a fair few bucks!? What you having done?
It's expensive but from their work proves how amazing their work is. Getting stealth xpel applied to get the Carpathian Grey with a satin / matte finish. Also getting the car properly detailed and tint added. Going to look amazing. They are having a cars and coffee on the 16th where it will be revealed if you want to come along. I can send you the details to sign up. There will be a cruise after.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
20" 7 spoke 'Style 7014' with Gloss Black finish

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks - that's what I currently have spec'd for my Carpathian Grey D240 R-Dynamic SE - they look like they look big enough for the car in the video - assume you were happy with them when you collected it?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah really happy with them since I will be changing the tires soon for either a separate winter and summer tire setup or some awesome non oem continental DWS 06 all season tires. It is harder finding a good selection as you go to the 21's and you will never curb your wheels lol. 21's would look better but tire selection is horrible and they don't have this design which is a shame because it is one of the better wheel designs on offer that is in black.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You won't be disappointed. Also the 20's ride better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.