Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day All,

I know there are many posts(which I've read) relating to the disgusting brakes Velars have...however after 3 years & although a bit of squeek & push down to slow down type of thing they were OK at best - to look at they were awful! - anyways coming up for 3 year(out of warranty) so will be in the market soon for some Discs & brakes - 1st MOT coming up.......now the tricky bit is I have 23" Urban UC-1 wheels so I have not got a clue what size dics & pads I should be buying? any pointers or help greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
You will either have the 325 or 350 discs. Best way is to check the original part number by giving your chassis number to the dealer and then shop online.

Mine is an R Dynamic HSC and it's fitted with the ATE brake system.

There is very little info out on the Velars (L560).. I previously had the Vogue (L322) and you can do any repair yourself.

·
Registered
130 Posts
G'day All,

I know there are many posts(which I've read) relating to the disgusting brakes Velars have...however after 3 years & although a bit of squeek & push down to slow down type of thing they were OK at best - to look at they were awful! - anyways coming up for 3 year(out of warranty) so will be in the market soon for some Discs & brakes - 1st MOT coming up.......now the tricky bit is I have 23" Urban UC-1 wheels so I have not got a clue what size dics & pads I should be buying? any pointers or help greatly appreciated :)
You can get the Velar SVA or F-Pace SVR brakes and rotors, they should fit. Front ones, it's useless to upgrade the rear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts