Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale Velar Cup Holder Cover ........ more photo's and comments in members gallery (Under Cup Holder Cover)

Cover in stock @ £28.95 including storage bag and UK P & P...........for other countries please ask for quote
Cover only available on this forum
If interested please email [email protected]
Motor vehicle Automotive design Camera lens Car Vehicle
Automotive design Car Digital camera Camera lens Reflex camera

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just received my cover today , the day after ordering. Beautifully made solid and professional job ..will absolutely compliment the interior of any Velar. I was just about to look on ebay for a felt pouch to put it in when not in use as the postman rang delivering the item. To my delight the cover is supplied in a felt pouch!

Really pleased with the cover ...just need the velar now !!!!! :D :D

A fast and professional service and superb item.

Thanks Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Mike, I received my cover today. It's exactly what I've been looking for, it's superb. Really swift delivery too, well worth the £28.95. Really glad you've take the trouble to make these covers available to everyone, pity Range Rover didn't think !! Thx again

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi Mike. Also received my cover earlier this week. Great product, quickly delivery and really well packages. Thanks again.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
H Enrico
I have been trying to send you an email about your enquiry for a velar cup holder cover But they keep being returned if you are still interested e mail me again or PM and I will try and send again THe price to Italy is £31.25 GBP
Regards Mike

·
Registered
62 Posts
Got mine in the mail yesterday.

I still don't have the car so can't comment on the fit, but it looks and feels great, and comes in a very nice pouch to keep it from getting scratches when not in use.

Speedy delivery and great quality, I am super happy. Thanks a lot Mike!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I also got mine, very nicely packaged, great quality and received within 24hrs, thanks.
Now where is the car to go with it?, oh yeah just 36 more hours!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just ordered mine :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just got mine in the post, as others have said very speedy process, the cover is lovely too :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes

1 - 20 of 41 Posts