Range Rover Velar Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Wishing all my customer's Past and Future A very happy Christmas and thank you for your business
Best Regards Mike

·
Registered
201 Posts
Best wishes to you Mike and thank you for a great product.

·
Registered
Velar R-Dynamic SE D200 2022 Habuka Silver
34 Posts
On my shopping list once I actually take delivery of mine 🙄 looks great

·
Registered
201 Posts
On my shopping list once I actually take delivery of mine 🙄 looks great
Ordered mine 3 months before delivery so I could pop it in straight away. Looks fantastic.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes its a great piece of kit - hang on in there they do arrive eventually - I only had to wait 6 months and a couple of spec changes (Velar that is) - but I love mine so far 2 months in.

This small adjustment and adding flush cigarette lighter USB ports in every socket means everyone is happy. I also have an idea for a wireless charging mat for the mobile - watch this space I will post pictures once it arrives and I try fitting it.

Cheers

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yes its a great piece of kit - hang on in there they do arrive eventually - I only had to wait 6 months and a couple of spec changes (Velar that is) - but I love mine so far 2 months in.

This small adjustment and adding cigarette lighter USB ports in every socket means everyone is happy. I also have an idea for a wireless charging mat for the mobile - watch this space I will post pictures once it arrives and I try fitting it.

Cheers
Like this?
Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle Personal luxury car Car

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great minds - mine arrived today but more like this (nice flat wire fits lovely under the consol sides completely hidden all the way up to the USB in the centre consol). I also had a USB A to USB C so I still have the Velars USB A free. At least here I can’t be tempted while I am driving!! (And its out of view) Now thinking of putting one in the rear arm rest for the sprogs powered from the 12v in the boot

Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive exterior Personal luxury car

·
Registered
201 Posts
Great minds - mine arrived today but more like this (nice flat wire fits lovely under the consol sides completely hidden all the way up to the USB in the centre consol). I also had a USB A to USB C so I still have the Velars USB A free. At least here I can’t be tempted while I am driving!! (And its out of view) Now thinking of putting one in the rear arm rest for the sprogs powered from the 12v in the boot

View attachment 5229
Thats a better solution and was where I was going to put mine but couldn’t figure out a way to hide the wire. Can you show how you routed it please? Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
A bit rough but like this - the flat wire pushed up underneath the edging of the consol fine and stays there without any need for tape etc. All I did was applied a bit of tape on either end to tidy up the wire. I may switch the route down the passengers side so the PCP board you see is on the other side of the consol. Great thing about iPhones is They vibrate and make a small noise when they start charging so I know if I miss the mat and it might not be charging

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
A bit rough but like this - the flat wire pushed up underneath the edging of the consol fine and stays there without any need for tape etc. All I did was applied a bit of tape on either end to tidy up the wire. I may switch the route down the passengers side so the PCP board you see is on the other side of the consol. Great thing about iPhones is They vibrate and make a small noise when they start charging so I know if I miss the mat and it might not be charging
Thank you - great job. Going to re-route mine the same this weekend. 👍🏼

41 - 52 of 52 Posts