Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Velar was finally delivered Monday after ordering back in May - love it already!

Went for D200 HSE with a load of goodies like Carpathian Grey metalic paint, sliding pano roof, black pack, black contrast roof, illuminated sills, premium cabin lighting, HUD, privacy glass etc.

Really happy with how she looks, colours go great I think!

Am thinking about upgrading the alloys to 22's so if anyone has suggestions on what might look good please do let me know!

Wheel Sky Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Sky Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Wheel Sky Tire Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Sky Land vehicle

Sky Tire Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky

Reactions: Michael5

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice, I debated between that and Eiger Grey, I’m of course happy but i would have been happy with carpathian grey too!
I had the same dilemma! Both lovely!

Reactions: petebarnes16

·
Registered
9 Posts
Velar was finally delivered Monday after ordering back in May - love it already!

Went for D200 HSE with a load of goodies like Carpathian Grey metalic paint, sliding pano roof, black pack, black contrast roof, illuminated sills, premium cabin lighting, HUD, privacy glass etc.

Really happy with how she looks, colours go great I think!

Am thinking about upgrading the alloys to 22's so if anyone has suggestions on what might look good please do let me know!

View attachment 5127
View attachment 5128
View attachment 5129
View attachment 5131
View attachment 5126
View attachment 5125
View attachment 5132
View attachment 5130
Man that looks so good, congrats. Are those the 21 Satin Dark Grey 5109 alloys? I'm going between the 20inch black or 21 inch satin dark grey.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man that looks so good, congrats. Are those the 21 Satin Dark Grey 5109 alloys? I'm going between the 20inch black or 21 inch satin dark grey.
Thanks! These are the 21’s that come with HSE spec. Ride is still superb and debating going up to 22’s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts