421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What wheels did people choose?

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would have done all the options but the poll is limited to 10 options and not all would fit lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went originally with style 7014 in Black but changed it to the 1033 in black. Not sure how they are going to ride though. The biggest rims I have ever had have been 20's. Can anyone comment?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Remember if you need the Diamond 22 inch wheels repaired they do need to be sent off to be done unlike others where they can be done local so i would suggest you get good alloy wheel cover as repairs will not be cheap on this option.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yeah, as awesome as those 22s look, I wouldn't want to deal with them. I've already bent my Porsche's 20s twice on potholes.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I has 22" turbines from the FFRR on my Sports - 2 years and no curbing so hope I will be OK! Wife hardly drives my car as she has an Evoque :D

Agree with the comments - the diamond turned ones are harder to manage but I have a company local to me who turns them around in 3 days for £70 a wheel and they come back as new!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.