Range Rover Velar Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
MY21 | R Dynamic SE | 2.0L SI4
Hello Everyone
I have been stuck with os2.1.6 for over a month on my velar my21 cant get os3.0 to download

Tried driving for long distances for over an hour drive each, with the car connected to my iphone via cable and the car wifi hooked to my iphone wifi hotspot but still no luck

Any hints?

Registered
Hello Everyone
I have been stuck with os2.1.6 for over a month on my velar my21 cant get os3.0 to download

Tried driving for long distances for over an hour drive each, with the car connected to my iphone via cable and the car wifi hooked to my iphone wifi hotspot but still no luck

Any hints?
There is nothing you can do to force this. The update is issued to batch numbers based on VIN. As long as your circumstances allow - ie good connectivity, it will download eventually. We have two cars, one with it and one without. Definitely worth the wait 馃槉

Registered
MY21 | R Dynamic SE | 2.0L SI4
There is nothing you can do to force this. The update is issued to batch numbers based on VIN. As long as your circumstances allow - ie good connectivity, it will download eventually. We have two cars, one with it and one without. Definitely worth the wait 馃槉
thank you for giving me hope, ill wait for it then , tomorrow i have a 1.5 hrs drive perhaps that can make it work

do you know if the dealer is able to install this update? Or it has to be over the air

Registered
From what I understand the dealer cannot 鈥檉orce鈥 this one. OS3 has to OTA and in order according to VIN

21 - 24 of 24 Posts