Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

Picked up my Velar a few days ago after getting xpel Stealth wrapped on the car. The indus silver parts are all wrapped in Xpel Stealth, the black parts are wrapped in Xpel Ultimate. It took 4 days as they told me they had to take apart the entire front bumper to separate out the silver and black parts. The results are FANTASTIC! The dealership wants to get its professional photographer to take some pics cuz its so unique :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Did both of you get the A, B and C pillars around the windows that are in black wrapped? If so do you have pics?

Ill be needing to do this as from all the ones that don't have protection on the black area, swirl marks are always evident

·
Registered
421 Posts
OZ_Velar said:
Did both of you get the A, B and C pillars around the windows that are in black wrapped? If so do you have pics?

Ill be needing to do this as from all the ones that don't have protection on the black area, swirl marks are always evident
I had mine wrapped in clear ppf.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OZ_Velar said:

Yes OZ. My black roof and lower trim on the front bumper are wrapped in standard Xpel Ultimate. The gloss roof helps the satin silver really pop!

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'll take some photos but no orange peel

·
Registered
27 Posts
How much did the Xpel cost you guys? If yoi don'g mind me asking

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.