Our gorgeous Velar SVA monster

Post pictures of your Range Rover Velar here
FatPunkStudio

Our gorgeous Velar SVA monster

Post by FatPunkStudio » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:11 pm

Few pics and vids of our new Velar SVA. We have also had it ceramic coated with IGL Kenzo!

Fat Punk Studio
www.fatpunkstudio.com

Arianne

Re: Our gorgeous Velar SVA monster

Post by Arianne » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:10 pm

Perfect. That says it all. A truly beautiful series of images and lovely combination of colour, rims and trim. Thanks for sharing.

Arianne
D300 R-dynamic with lots of optional toys. Corris Grey, sunroof, activity bracelet, configurable lighting, 825w Meridian sound, heated everything, configurable dynamics, full leather pack, summer / winter tyres & the important cup holder cover!

FatPunkStudio

Post by FatPunkStudio » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:31 pm

Arianne wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:10 pm
Perfect. That says it all. A truly beautiful series of images and lovely combination of colour, rims and trim. Thanks for sharing.

Arianne
Thanks so much Arianne delighted you love it as much as we do X
Fat Punk Studio
www.fatpunkstudio.com

MarcusGVA

Post by MarcusGVA » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:57 pm

Absolutely stunning!!! I wish we could have access to such coating options in Switzerland.
Enjoy!!!
RR Velar P250 SE, premium exterior pack, Santorini Black, pano retractable sun roof, 21” wheels, privacy glass, retractable tow bar, Meridian 825w Surround, and more of that jazz ...

Nowaytk

Post by Nowaytk » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:41 am

Looking very nice, I’ll have to get one of those blowers, looks so easy to dry, and with the added bonus off no swirls 👍🏻, found any local places yet that fully enhances that supercharger whine yet 😁
300D HSE Dynamic, silicon silver, HUD, heated steering wheel, plus a few more extras :D, now gone

FatPunkStudio

Post by FatPunkStudio » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:18 pm

Nowaytk wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:41 am
Looking very nice, I’ll have to get one of those blowers, looks so easy to dry, and with the added bonus off no swirls 👍🏻, found any local places yet that fully enhances that supercharger whine yet 😁
Ye the blowers are fantastic. Its plenty loud enough to me the car lol...sounds incredible as it is! Not one for really modding something although do know some places. Would void the warranty though no doubt.
Fat Punk Studio
www.fatpunkstudio.com

FatPunkStudio

Post by FatPunkStudio » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:19 pm

MarcusGVA wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:57 pm
Absolutely stunning!!! I wish we could have access to such coating options in Switzerland.
Enjoy!!!
Ye the ceramic coating has been a great investment. Can you not get that done in Switzerland?
Fat Punk Studio
www.fatpunkstudio.com

Nowaytk

Post by Nowaytk » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:38 pm

FatPunkStudio wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:18 pm
Nowaytk wrote:
Ye the blowers are fantastic. Its plenty loud enough to me the car lol...sounds incredible as it is! Not one for really modding something although do know some places. Would void the warranty though no doubt.
I think I wasn’t clear enough, what I meant was have you found any ‘places’ that enhance the sound, like a local wide bridge to go under or tunnel etc, I too wouldn’t like to void the warranty modding anything with the mechanics, plus I don’t think that V8 needs any sound enhancement, more than enough for me
300D HSE Dynamic, silicon silver, HUD, heated steering wheel, plus a few more extras :D, now gone

FatPunkStudio

Post by FatPunkStudio » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:09 pm

Nowaytk wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:38 pm
FatPunkStudio wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:18 pm
Nowaytk wrote:
I think I wasn’t clear enough, what I meant was have you found any ‘places’ that enhance the sound, like a local wide bridge to go under or tunnel etc, I too wouldn’t like to void the warranty modding anything with the mechanics, plus I don’t think that V8 needs any sound enhancement, more than enough for me
Ha ha got ya......Not been able to go anywhere which is a pain but we have been looking for a cool tunnel. Best place we have been is Ikea underground car park before lockdown. That was ace for sound!
Fat Punk Studio
www.fatpunkstudio.com