License plate frame to match R-Dynamic lettering

Post pictures of your Range Rover Velar here
wr3gl

License plate frame to match R-Dynamic lettering

Post by wr3gl » Wed May 09, 2018 8:28 pm

When I picked up my new Velar in late March, the bright chrome license plate frame -- kindly supplied by dealer with their logo all over it :) -- seemed to stick out like a sore thumb amid all the other muted, brushed-metallic letter badging and elements on the back of my Velar. So I set out to find a license plate frame that coordinated. I scoured area auto parts stores and found nothing close. Then went online and tried a couple only to send them back. The third time was the charm and I finally found what I was looking for. It's not a 100% match, but it does a great job of blending in with the rest of the R-Dynamic appearance package, particularly the R A N G E R O V E R across the back. Certainly not trying to sell anything, but it took me a great deal of time to find something suitable. If I need to remove this post please let me know and I will happily do so.

Anyway, I thought I'd drop this here for the US-based Velar owners, but maybe the same company has these available for UK plate dimensions as well.

Unknown.jpeg

Return to “Members Gallery”