Range Rover Velar Forum banner

New Chariot,

8K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  mrgandfriends.co.uk 
#1 ·
This is my first post.
I have been following all you guys posting pics etc. regarding your new cars and have been tearing my hair out waiting for mine (ordered in March!!) I'd like to thank everyone for making my wait a little more bearable until today.. I thought it only right to post pictures of mine for all those waiting for delivery of theirs, or wondering what to order. Hope this helps... Loving the car and have only had it 6 hours... :D

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Magnificent. The light silver (Indus I suppose?) does it so well with the copper accents and with the black and grey rims. Plus perfect contrast with the black roof. Excellent choice. I was afraid that the grey would look too common as we find it on so many cars but with your config it really does the job...

#10 ·
It looks fantastic - thanks for sharing it with us. You've had a long wait. Enjoy it!!

#12 ·
Indus Silver was my demo car, and totally loved the colour. Suited the velar so perfectly especially with the black roof. Its a Beaut - nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.