Hello from Germany

Post pictures of your Range Rover Velar here
vonreichenhall

Hello from Germany

Post by vonreichenhall » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:00 am

Hello Velar-Drivers!

I´m from Germany and got my Velar P380 SE (R-Dynamics, Santorini Black, Vintage Tan/Ebony) last week (ordered in Sept 2017).
So far 700km driven w/o any problems. Great car, fantastic interior and smooth driving. I come from a Jaguar XJ 3.0D to this smaller petrol car and I must say great decision.

So let´s see how it proceeds...

Have a great weekend all!

vR

Nowaytk

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Nowaytk » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:50 pm

Welcome, nice if we could see some pics ?

WInstonVelar

Post by WInstonVelar » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:09 pm

Congratulations! Nice ride! :-)

vonreichenhall

Post by vonreichenhall » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:23 am

Dear Forum, now after 7 weeks I have 4.000km on my Velar P380. What can I say...absolutly no problems with the tech equipment, smooth driving, no unusual noise in the car, consumption 12l/100km seems to be fair and the best thing for me is, no break dust on the alloy rims any time...that is completly new for me, the car always looks beautiful. Seats are perfect and space too. I´m 100% satisfied with this car. Good job, LR! Cheers!

Ah, the cup holder cover from Mike fits perfect and make it inside complete. Good job, too!

Wolfie

Post by Wolfie » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:38 am

I’m SO pleased to read that all is well with your car @vonreichenhall.

I’ve had mine just over a week, and little opportunity to us it so it’s still got less than 200 miles on the clock. But reading this forum, I sometimes sit here wondering what’s going to fail/fall off/make a funny noise next time I go out. So to hear that someone has done a reasonable mileage in a short space of time and all is well is reassuring.

Have to say that in my extremely limited mileage, all is well and I love the car !
D 300 First Edition Corris Grey

vonreichenhall

Post by vonreichenhall » Thu May 17, 2018 10:03 am

Gents, now rocked 8.600km with my p380 since January here in Germany, no problems at all. Every day a great car! Average consumption is down to 11.5l/100km, fair for me. Only issue I have is sometimes some crinkle noise if sun shines with the rear windows. After lowering the rear windows just a millimeter, noise stopps.

Cheers!

vR

Return to “Members Gallery”