Range Rover Velar Forum banner

New pictures from Woodstock, NY

9K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  kyjuan 
#1 ·
The wife and I took a trip up to Woodstock, NY this weekend for an escape from the city, and I finally got the opportunity to get some proper DSLR shots of the Velar (and some after an overnight snow). For anyone new, the car came in Narvik Black and is now wrapped in Xpel Stealth (clear bra for paint protection with satin matte finish) with Xpel Ultimate wrapped roof/mirrors/accents. Enjoy!

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Snow

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Hood

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Snow Grille

Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
P380NarvikEclipse said:
The wife and I took a trip up to Woodstock, NY this weekend for an escape from the city, and I finally got the opportunity to get some proper DSLR shots of the Velar (and some after an overnight snow). For anyone new, the car came in Narvik Black and is now wrapped in Xpel Stealth (clear bra for paint protection with satin matte finish) with Xpel Ultimate wrapped roof/mirrors/accents. Enjoy!
Looks so mean!

#5 ·
stunning car and great shots. black pack together with the satin wrapping does the job really.

But I must admit I am a little desappointed as, with your title (woodstock), I was expecting some pink, orange and yellow giant flowers painted on the Velar :)

#7 ·
Thanks everyone! Happy with how they turned out. We took a little trip to the Phonecia Diner about 20 mins from here yesterday (lovely drive in Dynamic setting with some twisty mountain roads) and a black P250 S with Oyster interior pulled in right next to me. We had a nice chat. Owner just took delivery last week!

@Ludo :lol: there's plenty of that all over town. We did discover the Airbnb we are in was actually where The Band stayed and shot an album cover. Fun stuff! Heading back to the city later today and will enjoy taking some back roads for a bit more fun.

#9 ·
Thanks! It's definitely been a nice weekend. Hope everyone else enjoyed it (long weekend in the 'States)!

I captured some interior shots this morning so anyone considering Eclipse as their interior can get a look at the color. The trim is "Satin Umber Linear veneer." I will say, the next time I will absolutely go for the full extended leather upgrade after experiencing it in person at the dealership last week. Makes a world of a difference in how luxurious the cockpit feels, and you spend so much time in there so may as well treat yourself and your passengers :) a bit upset my spec ended up more than the HSE after the bells & whistles, but without the seats or extended leather. Oh well, still an absolute dream to be in and drive every time.

Gear shift Vehicle Car Speedometer Motor vehicle

Vehicle Gear shift Car Mirror Satellite radio

Automotive design Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle door

Hood Automotive design Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Vehicle Automotive lighting Car Motor vehicle Steering part

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Fixture Window

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.