Frozen screen

Faults and Technical chat for the Range Rover Velar
bynxy

Frozen screen

Post by bynxy » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:21 am

Well got in the car this morning and the screen decided to freeze and nothing would come on in the central console

Reversed into my parking bay at work and now the reverse camera is stuck on the screen

Anyone know how I can reboot the car i have turned it off and on nothing seems to resolve it

IanV8

Re: Frozen screen

Post by IanV8 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:11 am

I had the same, normally OK the next day, dealer had 3 attempts to fix it and then I gave them the car back.

Ian
2018 300DSE, Byron Blue with Dynamics. Normally towing a Buccaneer Cruiser.

Maltise

Post by Maltise » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:46 am

bynxy wrote:Well got in the car this morning and the screen decided to freeze and nothing would come on in the central console

Reversed into my parking bay at work and now the reverse camera is stuck on the screen

Anyone know how I can reboot the car i have turned it off and on nothing seems to resolve it
Shut the vehicle off and lock the doors until you see the illuminated red hazard light go off. This is an indication that the vehicle is asleep. Once the light goes off unlock and restart your vehicle and everything should be working fine again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clairedieselbear

Post by Clairedieselbear » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:23 am

I’ve had the same in mine a few time’s as well, no idea how to solve it, seemed to be ok after being locked for a while.