Barachus

Re: Please help !!!!!

Post by Barachus » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:28 am

None of these work for the Velar, it even says so in the description
I am not quite sure why you are posting them

Simonh

Post by Simonh » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:32 am

You still need CarPlay / Android Auto support added to InControl Touch Pro Duo in order for the screen mirroring and touch screen to work. Unless you can somehow get this enabled you need a separate system.
Velar HSE D240 - MY19
Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 20 years of amazing customer service.

liben96

Post by liben96 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:57 am

Simonh wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:32 am
You still need CarPlay / Android Auto support added to InControl Touch Pro Duo in order for the screen mirroring and touch screen to work. Unless you can somehow get this enabled you need a separate system.
This is a just third party interface. There is more options. You dont need to enable anything. You just access by pressing the navigation button...

Other option that I just found (original retrofit, but you need to reprogram it with pathfinder)

https://www.unichip-tec.com/h-col-176.html

https://www.unichip-tec.com/h-pd-249.html#_jcp=2

I am commenting in this post because i am interested too. Im looking at different options as i dont have apple car. But I know it is possible...

Simonh

Post by Simonh » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:59 pm

Just watched the Madrid Audio video. Seems like a heck of a lot of work to get ACP/AA in the car. They mention Velar in the video too.

Pricey though. But if you have the cash and really need it then it looks interesting.
Velar HSE D240 - MY19
Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 20 years of amazing customer service.