Range Rover Velar Forum banner

InControl Touch Pro 20A released

18K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  AndreaZangani 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I updated live apps the other day and Spotify is already there. Presume that this is a different update?

Also, I notice on the in control connected apps website when I log in an option for ringgo parking. Has anyone seen this within live apps in the car?

#5 ·
No release notes I've seen. Not showing for my Velar yet either. Maybe it's a different release as we have more touch screens than the D5?

#6 ·
Here ya go courtesy of the lovely Ovalnews :

https://www.ovalnews.com/2020/03/incontrol-touch-pro-20a-version-s20a_20-07-5-507626-release-notes.html

Full release notes for 20A (S20A_20.07.5-507626)

IMC (INFOTAINMENT MASTER CONTROLLER) - SOFTWARE VERSION:
S20A_20.07.5-507626, ASSEMBLY PART NUMBER: MX53-19C204-BA (G2469185)
Software Release Date: 2020-03-09

NEW FEATURES INCLUDED IN THIS RELEASE
PARKING AID
The Parking aid pop up now has the option to temporarily disable the system.
SYSTEM
All user data can now be deleted by running the vehicle data factory reset.

ISSUES FIXED IN THIS RELEASE
BLUETOOTH®
Paired device list when displaying Japanese has improved layout.
Improved Bluetooth® stability when switching from phone library to Spotify.

CLIMATE
After switching from light to dark theme the option to switch from front to rear climate controls will not sometimes be
lost.
Third row blower fan will no longer switch to zero when the display theme is changed.
The timed climate will no longer be shown when it is not available on the vehicle.

OPTICAL DISC DRIVE
Improved ability to play Digital Versatile Discs (DVD)s.
When Compact Disc (CD) is the selected source and CD is in ripping state CD queue list will no longer be empty.

ECO DATA
Improved stability of ECO Data screen.

4X4I - (RUSSIAN ONLY)
Torque values now display in Russian Language

INCONTROL APPS
Reconnecting a phone when InControl Apps are default all soft keys will now be displayed correctly.

NAV
Improved voice guidance stability.
Improved China navigation stability.

PHONE
General improvements when in an active call - fewer cases of lost/gaps in audio.

RADIO - (NORTH AMERICA ONLY)
Improved Satellite Digital Audio Radio Service (SDARS) system stability.

RSE (RSE)
The remote can now be used to select a track from the list on the rear screen.
General improved stability of RSE.

SPEECH
Issue fixed that keeps DAB (DAB) options on the screen after the user cancels the DAB voice command.

STEERING WHEEL SWITCHES
Fixed 'Mode' button on steering wheel to change media source is not working.

SYSTEM
General improved system stability.

TERRAIN RESPONSE SCREEN
"Push TR rotary control to activate TR modes" message will do longer display when the rotary control is in the raised
position

TRANSLATIONS
General translation improvements

TELEVISION
General improved stability of the television system.

USB CONNECTIVITY
iPod source will no longer disappear from source list if an iPhone™ is connected to the UIP while the iPod is playing.
USB Media will now resume from the track that was playing when the vehicle was shutdown.

BEV (BEV) DATA - (I-PACE ONLY)
Improved range data accuracy

THERE ARE NO KNOWN ISSUES IN THIS SOFTWARE RELEASE.

#8 ·
"Software Over The Air (SOTA) Potential Concern
A potential concern has been identified with the latest level of Next Generation Infotainment (NGI) software 'S20A_20.07.5-507626'. Whilst this concern is being investigated, we have suspended any further updates to this level."

<TWITTER id="1238122377952874496"></TWITTER>

#11 ·
I got the 20A last week.
The version number is different from the Disco's!
It is S20A_20.16.5-536345

#14 ·
I was one of the last (on here) to get 19C in the U.K. 20A still not showing here for me, so as others have said it's obviously done in campaigns to save server capacity amongst other reasons.

#16 ·
Same. Arrived for me today. Not downloaded yet though.

#17 ·
Do you need to install 19C before getting the option to update to 20A. I held back on 19C has heard on this forum that it brought back the audio crackle for some.

#19 ·
Nunp said:
Do you need to install 19C before getting the option to update to 20A. I held back on 19C has heard on this forum that it brought back the audio crackle for some.
I'd think as long as you're on a version that supports over the air updates (all the 19s at least I think) you should be able to update straight to 20A.

#24 ·
At least that means there will be a 20B at some time......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.