Wishlist: EQ for Audio

Forum for Land Rover Customer Relations
smooshieface

Wishlist: EQ for Audio

Post by smooshieface » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Dear JLR Customer relations,

If you read this I would like to make a couple of suggestions....

Whilst I think your software in the Velar is amazing "when it works", could you please consider the following suggestions....

1: Add the ability to fine tune the sound with a good multi band shelving or parametric Equaliser. Whilst Phase 4 upgrade massively improved the top end phase issues that phase 3 seemed to have the low mids in the car are boomy and undefined to my ears. Having the ability for individual tailoring could drastically help this IMHO. Preferably a parametric so one could pinpoint specific problem frequencies focus the Q or bandwidth tight on those problem frequencies and dive them out.

2: Consider upgrading the visualisation of the passenger seatbelt popup to bring it more in line with the hi res graphics on the ICTP or please provide the ability to switch it off at start.

3: Have voice controlled Navigation that works.

J77

Re: Wishlist: EQ for Audio

Post by J77 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:07 pm

Voice navigation works, ask your dealer to update your software.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 18MY R-Dynamic SE D240 Fuji White

CRC@LandRover

Re: Wishlist: EQ for Audio

Post by CRC@LandRover » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:56 pm

smooshieface wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:13 pm
Dear JLR Customer relations,

If you read this I would like to make a couple of suggestions....

Whilst I think your software in the Velar is amazing "when it works", could you please consider the following suggestions....

1: Add the ability to fine tune the sound with a good multi band shelving or parametric Equaliser. Whilst Phase 4 upgrade massively improved the top end phase issues that phase 3 seemed to have the low mids in the car are boomy and undefined to my ears. Having the ability for individual tailoring could drastically help this IMHO. Preferably a parametric so one could pinpoint specific problem frequencies focus the Q or bandwidth tight on those problem frequencies and dive them out.

2: Consider upgrading the visualisation of the passenger seatbelt popup to bring it more in line with the hi res graphics on the ICTP or please provide the ability to switch it off at start.

3: Have voice controlled Navigation that works.
Hi smooshieface,

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm this has been forwarded to our design department who will review this internally for feedback purposes.

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Chand - Land Rover UK

Return to “Land Rover Customer Relations”