User Xperience Recommendations

Forum for Land Rover Customer Relations
dc44back

User Xperience Recommendations

Post by dc44back » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:00 pm

Dear JLR Customer Relations,

I love my RRV. I only have the following suggestions which I'll share, why not:

1. Like Audi and Merc offer, you should be able to cycle through the info panel view options on the dashboard with a button on the steering wheel, not as present having to dig into settings and navigate around to change the view which is too much effort to do on the move. The current configuration means you use the dashboard view in a permanent setting, whereas with a cycle/scroll button you can use different views whilst on a single journey which would be really useful.

2. When ACP is taking over the upper screen, it should still keep the horizontal menu bar displayed at the bottom so you can easily switch between using ACP apps and going into the options within the ICTP, for example sat nav, access cameras, park assist, etc.

At the moment you can only move between the ICTP and ACP by accessing the Land Rover App in ACP or the ACP button on the menu bar). Makes navigating overly complicated and time consuming. Not to mention the safety issue with repeated touch screen steps.

3. There should be an “auto hold” feature for temporary stops such as traffic or traffic lights. Mercs, Beemers, VWs and Audi’s have this feature. To JLR, this would be called “Hill Hold Assist On Flat Terrain” as it’s bascually the same function just not dependent on a Hill incline.

4. Favourite button to include ACP Play/Stop function (which currently doesn’t work) and also “Home Screen”

Apart from that, I love it
P380 R-Dynamic HSE: Indus Silver, 22" Diamond Turned alloys, Narvik Black roof and.... everything!!!

mrgoodkat

Re: User Xperience Recommendations

Post by mrgoodkat » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:41 am

dc44back wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:00 pm
4. Favourite button to include ACP Play/Stop function (which currently doesn’t work) and also “Home Screen”
That also annoys me to no end. Why did they have to restrict the functions you can put on the favorite button? It's purely a software issue. Could easily learn every function the car has to the button. Press Favorite button, press whatever you want to have on it on the touchscreens next, voila. Be it heated seats, ACP play, cameras, etc. That's how our Benz did it. What's the point of the favorite button if they only give us a handful of functions to choose from?

CRC@LandRover

Post by CRC@LandRover » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:52 am

dc44back wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:00 pm
Dear JLR Customer Relations,

I love my RRV. I only have the following suggestions which I'll share, why not:

1. Like Audi and Merc offer, you should be able to cycle through the info panel view options on the dashboard with a button on the steering wheel, not as present having to dig into settings and navigate around to change the view which is too much effort to do on the move. The current configuration means you use the dashboard view in a permanent setting, whereas with a cycle/scroll button you can use different views whilst on a single journey which would be really useful.

2. When ACP is taking over the upper screen, it should still keep the horizontal menu bar displayed at the bottom so you can easily switch between using ACP apps and going into the options within the ICTP, for example sat nav, access cameras, park assist, etc.

At the moment you can only move between the ICTP and ACP by accessing the Land Rover App in ACP or the ACP button on the menu bar). Makes navigating overly complicated and time consuming. Not to mention the safety issue with repeated touch screen steps.

3. There should be an “auto hold” feature for temporary stops such as traffic or traffic lights. Mercs, Beemers, VWs and Audi’s have this feature. To JLR, this would be called “Hill Hold Assist On Flat Terrain” as it’s bascually the same function just not dependent on a Hill incline.

Apart from that, I love it
Good Morning dc44back

Thank you for your post.

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your Land Rover experience. We, as a manufacturer always appreciate customer feedback and your comments and suggestions will be passed on to the relevant area of the business.

Many Thanks

Dan - Land Rover UK

dc44back

Post by dc44back » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:14 pm

Thanks Dan,

All the best

Dan (also)
P380 R-Dynamic HSE: Indus Silver, 22" Diamond Turned alloys, Narvik Black roof and.... everything!!!

Return to “Land Rover Customer Relations”