Australian Orders

New to the Range Rover Velar Forums? Introduce yourself here
melbarro

Australian Orders

Post by melbarro » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:30 am

Hi am new here - (Melbourne Australia) Have ordered P250 HSE (with numerous options) in May.
Apparently Australia is getting Diesel customer orders (and probably First Edition P380) - in November (after dealer demonstrators arrive in October.
BUT Dealer said there has been NO build date allocations for ANY petrol orders in Aus yet (aside from First Edition models).
Fortunately, because no build date has yet been allocated for my order - when in late June the P300 was announced as being available to order I immediately told the dealer I wanted to upspec to this engine - was told I could do that BUT - they are still saying they having no Australian pricing / upgrade cost for the P300 engine.
So.... just wondering -
a) Does anyone anywhere have confirmed build / delivery for a P300 engine model yet?
b) Has anyone from Aus with a petrol engine order been given a build date and or approx. delivery in Aus date yet?

Cheers guys .

OZ_Velar

Re: Australian Orders

Post by OZ_Velar » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:22 am

Yes I am from Australia and have been given delivery date as well as build date for the car. I got a P380 HSE R Dynamic and it is scheduled to be built in September and delivered at the end of November when first orders will be released by dealers. I am not sure about the new P300 model but all other petrol ones will have build dates. You need to ask your dealer for the vista sheet for your build as that will show cut off date for changes and when it will be built at the factory.

melbarro

Post by melbarro » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:40 am

Thanks Oz_Velar,
My dealer INSISTS they have no build slot allocated for my order yet.
Can I ask what state you're in ?
Wonder if its the 4 cylinder P250 and P300 only that are affected ?
Anyone else in Australia have build date for a P250 or P300 spec ?

OZ_Velar

Post by OZ_Velar » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:41 am

I am in NSW. Ask your dealer to send you over your vista sheet for your order which will confirm 100% what the situation is

Grizzley

Post by Grizzley » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:18 pm

Great to hear of Aussie orders. Am from Sydney but haven't ordered yet as waiting for P300 pricing etc and lease not ending till mid 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Introductions”