Land Rover Route

New to the Range Rover Velar Forums? Introduce yourself here
NISHSO

Re: Land Rover Route

Post by NISHSO » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:11 pm

I got that first time around ~ it was to do with the SIM card they give you which hadn’t registered correctly.
R Dynamic HSE 275 in Fuji White with Ebony Perforated Windsor Extended Leather-Drivers Assist Pack, Black Pack, HUD, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel
Previous cars:-
Jaguar F-Pace, Jaguar F-Type, Audi A7, Audi A5, BMW 5 Series, Jaguar S Type

Sjbatpsl

Post by Sjbatpsl » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:57 am

Hi NISHSO & thanks for your input.

My latest news is that the car spent a day with the dealer on Thursday where the software was updated yet again - that is two important software updates in the last 6 weeks.

I do not believe there is a problem with the vehicle. The tracker & InControl Remote app know exactly where the car is.

The problem is Land Rover Route software.

I am giving up on it. The navigation system works in the vehicle. The app doesn’t so the app is deleted.

MikeJL

Post by MikeJL » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:11 am

Mine went in last week, dealer said LR would email me to reset system, still waiting a week later.
I found it useful to set destination on app or PC (helps to keep the car screen clean) & now I don’t have InControl I don’t get any traffic data.
D240 HSE 18MY. Firenze Red, Eclipse Interior, Panoramic Roof, Air Suspension
20 way electric seats with 14 way memory :-(
Software Version: 19A4

Sjbatpsl

Post by Sjbatpsl » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:19 pm

Mike

I have informed the dealer of the result. I have even started a route from the dealer (where ‘Route’ thinks the car is) back to my home but it just does not work.

I am sure the issue is with the Route app, not the vehicle because InControl Remote is tracking the vehicle accurately.

The dealer is going to consult JLR again!! I am not holding my breath. For now I have removed Route from my IPhone & IPad.

Will let you know if anything happens.

AndreaZangani

Post by AndreaZangani » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:50 pm

Sjbatpsl wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:19 pm
Mike

I have informed the dealer of the result. I have even started a route from the dealer (where ‘Route’ thinks the car is) back to my home but it just does not work.

I am sure the issue is with the Route app, not the vehicle because InControl Remote is tracking the vehicle accurately.

The dealer is going to consult JLR again!! I am not holding my breath. For now I have removed Route from my IPhone & IPad.

Will let you know if anything happens.
Thanks, at the beginning everything was working fine but after the “18” update i’m In the same situation.

MikeJL

Post by MikeJL » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:52 pm

Car went back on Monday for third attempt at a fix. They replaced the telematics control unit & that appears to have fixed my issues.
D240 HSE 18MY. Firenze Red, Eclipse Interior, Panoramic Roof, Air Suspension
20 way electric seats with 14 way memory :-(
Software Version: 19A4

Return to “Introductions”