Newest member and with lowest mileage on here?

New to the Range Rover Velar Forums? Introduce yourself here
6froggy

Newest member and with lowest mileage on here?

Post by 6froggy » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:20 am

Just taken delivery of my new Corrie Grey Velar this afternoon.....and, as I’ve only driven a mere 4 miles doing the school run due to work commitments getting in the way of a drive, it is sat on the driveway with an odometer reading of just 000036! Day off tomorrow to play with the new toy and, whilst it is the entry level D180, I’m impressed with what I’ve seen so far. A million miles away from the Freelander 2’s I’ve had in the past and a complete change of pace from my 66 plate S3. Mucho cool Dad points earned by picking No. 2 child and her friends up from school in the (in her words) ‘pretty” Velar. Wheel change to satin grey 20” Style 1032 alloys and gloss black mirror scalps planned for tomorrow......only regret is the lack of leather but SHMBO set the budget 😳

mjm295

Re: Newest member and with lowest mileage on here?

Post by mjm295 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:17 am

Mine (also Corris Grey) is sat on a boat off the coast of Western Australia - so in some ways its done a lot of miles already (UK, to South Africa, to Singapore) but not expecting there to be many on the odometer when I get my hands on it next month!
On Order: D240S, Corris Grey

AnthHFC

Re: Newest member and with lowest mileage on here?

Post by AnthHFC » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:12 pm

6froggy wrote:Just taken delivery of my new Corrie Grey Velar this afternoon.....and, as I’ve only driven a mere 4 miles doing the school run due to work commitments getting in the way of a drive, it is sat on the driveway with an odometer reading of just 000036! Day off tomorrow to play with the new toy and, whilst it is the entry level D180, I’m impressed with what I’ve seen so far. A million miles away from the Freelander 2’s I’ve had in the past and a complete change of pace from my 66 plate S3. Mucho cool Dad points earned by picking No. 2 child and her friends up from school in the (in her words) ‘pretty” Velar. Wheel change to satin grey 20” Style 1032 alloys and gloss black mirror scalps planned for tomorrow......only regret is the lack of leather but SHMBO set the budget
Pics please sounds like same spec I have on order due next month...

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Return to “Introductions”