Hello!

New to the Range Rover Velar Forums? Introduce yourself here
ryanb741

Hello!

Post by ryanb741 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:25 pm

Good evening all. I wanted to introduce myself as a Velar owner-to-be having placed an order on tuesday and being told a delivery date of March 25th. I ordered the P250 R Dynamic HSE in Fuji white with black contrast roof, black pack, 21" black alloys, panoramic sliding roof, privacy glass, oyster/ebony windsor seats with oyster headlining, Head up Display, Drive Pack and solar attenuating windscreen.

The irony was I was in the process of placing an order for a Tesla Model S 75D and in the showroom I had second thoughts as I felt the Tesla interior was rubbish for a £70k car and I'm pretty sure a new Model S will come out soon using a lot of the design cues of the Model 3.

Having seen a Velar on the road and being wowed we headed to our local Landrover dealer, were blown away by the interior and the PCP offer wasn't as hideous as I was expecting due to the high residual value. So that's it, the deed has been done and I'm really happy I went with this choice. I'm sure my next car will be an electric but hopefully by then all the big European companies will have a range of offerings on the table.

zani

Re: Hello!

Post by zani » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Welcome

ronniewales

Post by ronniewales » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Welcome very close spect to my Velar, hope you love it as much as me and enjoy the pleasure of driving a very comfortable car.
Velar P380 R-Dynamic HSE , Yulong White, 22" Wheels, Head up Display, Pano Sun Roof with Black Contrast Roof, Surround Camera

melbarro

Post by melbarro » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:28 pm

Welcome - I see you made the same choice as me, to opt for the light (oyster) headlining, rather than the ebony that comes standard with all RDynamic models - I have that exact internal color combo, HSE light oyster/ebony seats and light headlining and I really think its the best color combination of all !!
Cheers
P300 RDynamic HSE corris, sliding pano roof, laser led headlights, 20" diamond cut wheels, air susp, full ext leather, HUD, surround cameras, activity bracelet, config interior lighting, DAB, rear heated seats.

ryanb741

Post by ryanb741 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:10 am

Thanks for the welcome guys. Now to get through the long wait!

LeoLondon

Post by LeoLondon » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:00 pm

ryanb741 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:10 am
Thanks for the welcome guys. Now to get through the long wait!
Well done. Placed my order on 27th Nov for 8th March delivery through Rockar. All gone a bit quiet since, the wait seems it will be long and silent, did anyone else get "something to do" so to speak in the meantime?
R-Dynamic HSE 3.0 D300, Corris Grey, Blk Pack, Eb Windsor, Sliding P Roof, Blk Con Roof, Priv Gls, HUD, Meridian 1600W, Drv Ass Pack, Clim Pack, Config Amb Lights, Illum Trd Plates, Pwr Sockets Rear, Conv Pack, Htd wheel, 21" Blk Gloss Wheels

Return to “Introductions”