New Purchase R-Dynamic HSE

New to the Range Rover Velar Forums? Introduce yourself here
Jayrod

New Purchase R-Dynamic HSE

Post by Jayrod » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:22 pm

Greetings from Florida. Just purchased a Silicone Silver 380P. Take delivery on Monday or Tuesday. Got every option I could, I’m a bit nervous coming from a Porsche with the lag I’m hearing on the infotainment stuff but other than that it’s a beauty. Look forward to chatting with you all.

AnthHFC

Re: New Purchase R-Dynamic HSE

Post by AnthHFC » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Jayrod wrote:Greetings from Florida. Just purchased a Silicone Silver 380P. Take delivery on Monday or Tuesday. Got every option I could, I’m a bit nervous coming from a Porsche with the lag I’m hearing on the infotainment stuff but other than that it’s a beauty. Look forward to chatting with you all.
I've come from a BMW and I don't even notice any lag... Picked mine up last Thursday so would think I'm on the latest software.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Jayrod

Post by Jayrod » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:39 pm

That’s good to hear. I love the way it looks. Have a ceramic cost set up for end of the week.

Fluke

Post by Fluke » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:32 pm

Welcome. I’m in FL as well - purchased my Velar Dec 2017 and still love driving it. Have had a few glitches with the infotainment but nothing major. Seems the latest software fixed most of my infotainment issues. There’s a bit of lag while typing a location in Nav for example but nothing worth worrying about.

Enjoy!
R-Dynamic SE P380 Santorini Black

Return to “Introductions”