Range Rover Velar Forum banner

Newbie: been offered a factory Built My20

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  B3m4 
#1 ·
Hello

Was hoping for some advise/opinions on whether I should take order a my20 HSE with a few extras or try and wait out for my21 addition.

Unfortunately my brand new 1 month old RR sport was stolen from in front of my door last week and am now without a car. Insurance on a new Sport will be too much in east London now so I think the Velar is very good compromise.

The dealer has said to me that the only changes are the infotainment system, gear stick and a few options but no exterior changes. Is this correct? The car is discounted quite significantly so financially a good deal but I don't want to be in a car looking enviously at MY21 drives :).

Any advise is appreciated.

#2 ·
Having driven a discovery sport as a courtesy car which had the old InControl system - I would definitely go for Pivi Pro MY21, even with the issues we've all had it is streets ahead. Noise cancelling sound system is also fabulous. Engines are also all new on the MY21.

#5 ·
HarryR said:
Use apple car play or android auto and the car's infotainment system becomes irrelevant.
Thank you very good point! However I think I have been able to secure a MY21 Portofino showroom model today so now happy to wait a week for that one :) I'll be looking through the pics on here in anticipation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.