Joining the club Oct 18th - pics of build

New to the Range Rover Velar Forums? Introduce yourself here
P380NarvikEclipse

Re: Joining the club Oct 18th - pics of build

Post by P380NarvikEclipse » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:35 pm

paranoia64 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:20 pm
Looks amazing, congratulation to your new car!

Just for my information: did your vendor grant you the access to the build history?
Yep! If you ask your sales rep or the sales manager at your vendor/dealer, they should be able to email you the update.
velofixed wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:00 pm
Any pics of the interior - love to see how the eclipse turned out. Thanks.
I will take some tomorrow to share once I'm back. I will say that the seats are a bit more blue than the configurator leads on since it looks more like a midnight/darker navy blue than what is in reality. So far I've had only compliments when people have seen them in person, and I'm very happy with the look.

I'm also taking a 200mi trip tomorrow and back again on Thursday, so will report how the seats and ride feel for a longer journey.
‘18 RR Velar R-Dynamic SE P380, Narvik Black wrapped in Xpel Stealth PPF, Eclipse interior and a number of extras

P380NarvikEclipse

Post by P380NarvikEclipse » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:31 am

Just got back from a 450mi round trip journey and am more in love with the Velar than the day I picked her up. Fantastic ride. I’ll summarize thoughts later on, but here are those interior shots I promised of the eclipse ebony and satin umber veneer. I think the open front door pic is the most accurate representation of the eclipse color. It’s tough to photograph, so I’ll take a few more in different light this weekend and see if they’re any better.

Jake

image2.jpeg

image1 2.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image1.jpeg

‘18 RR Velar R-Dynamic SE P380, Narvik Black wrapped in Xpel Stealth PPF, Eclipse interior and a number of extras

Kieran

Post by Kieran » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:14 am

Looks lovely! Congrats.
Velar P250S, Byron Blue, Eclipse Blue lthr/ebony suedecloth, electric panoramic sunroof, on/off road pack, interactive driver display, ambient lighting, illuminated treadplates, shadow aluminium trim, front and rear parking sensors.

donsvelar

Post by donsvelar » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:26 pm

P380NarvikEclipse wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:31 am
Just got back from a 450mi round trip journey and am more in love with the Velar than the day I picked her up. Fantastic ride. I’ll summarize thoughts later on, but here are those interior shots I promised of the eclipse ebony and satin umber veneer. I think the open front door pic is the most accurate representation of the eclipse color. It’s tough to photograph, so I’ll take a few more in different light this weekend and see if they’re any better.

Jake
Hey Jake, this looks awesome!
Did you finally go for an Xpel wrap?
Ordered R-Dynamic SE D180. Narvik Black, black pack, full leather, light oyster interior, sliding panoramic roof, 21" black wheels, 360 camera, climate pack, activity key

P380NarvikEclipse

Post by P380NarvikEclipse » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:15 am

donsvelar wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:26 pm
P380NarvikEclipse wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:31 am

Jake
Hey Jake, this looks awesome!
Did you finally go for an Xpel wrap?
Thank you! Yep, about a year ago and haven’t regretted it for a minute. Here’s some pics of how it turned out: viewtopic.php?t=849

Of a few of the wrap process:
viewtopic.php?t=677

Return to “Introductions”