Heated Windshield, bad visibility?

New to the Range Rover Velar Forums? Introduce yourself here
zmanrx350

Re: Heated Windshield, bad visibility?

Post by zmanrx350 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:24 am

I do not mind it now after being used to it now.

@MADEYOULUK . I believe it turns on automatically if the outside temperature drops below a certain degree. Does that on mime for both front and rear window heaters.
MY2019,R-Dynamic HSE P380,Firenze Red,Textile Wool seats-Ebony/Light Oyster,20-way seats w/ massage,Convenience Pk, Driver Assist Pk,1600Watt Meridian sound,Active differential,R-Dynamic Black Pack,HUD display,Climate Pk,On/Off Road Pk,20" wheels

MADEYOULUK

Post by MADEYOULUK » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:34 am

Thanks zmanrx350... Good to know. So much in the car that is a mystery and just happens lol.

On that note... Do you stop-start system at different temperatures? On delivery we were told that it won't work if it is 0 degrees or so... However, my experience has been sporadic; sometimes when it is cold it does not work, but sometimes even it is cold, the engine cuts off when I am stopped at a light. Sorry to hijack thread. And cool to see you have Firenze red! That's what I have!

zmanrx350

Post by zmanrx350 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:42 pm

MADEYOULUK wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:34 am
Thanks zmanrx350... Good to know. So much in the car that is a mystery and just happens lol.

On that note... Do you stop-start system at different temperatures? On delivery we were told that it won't work if it is 0 degrees or so... However, my experience has been sporadic; sometimes when it is cold it does not work, but sometimes even it is cold, the engine cuts off when I am stopped at a light. Sorry to hijack thread. And cool to see you have Firenze red! That's what I have!
I do not use Auto start/stop feature. I setup the lower screen to default to "Vehicle" tab upon ignition start. Then I disable Auto start/stop and remain a happy camper.
MY2019,R-Dynamic HSE P380,Firenze Red,Textile Wool seats-Ebony/Light Oyster,20-way seats w/ massage,Convenience Pk, Driver Assist Pk,1600Watt Meridian sound,Active differential,R-Dynamic Black Pack,HUD display,Climate Pk,On/Off Road Pk,20" wheels

dc44back

Post by dc44back » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:11 pm

In have the same experience. It took me a while to figure out that people are right about the HUD graphics being crisp and clear because the zig zag lines make it fuzzy for me....
P380 R-Dynamic HSE: Indus Silver, 22" Diamond Turned alloys, Narvik Black roof and.... everything!!!

Return to “Introductions”