Spotify album track list

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
Raptronix

Spotify album track list

Post by Raptronix » Tue May 15, 2018 6:44 am

I’m probably about to ask a dumb question ... when you’re using the incontrol Spotify app and start an album playing - how do you access the track list to select a particular track from that album?

Thanks!
Nick

mrgandfriends.co.uk

Re: Spotify album track list

Post by mrgandfriends.co.uk » Tue May 15, 2018 4:48 pm

It’s all greyed out right???
Range Rover Velar, D300 HSE R-Dynamic, Corris Grey, Panoramic Sliding Roof, 21" 5 split-spoke 'Style 5047' with Diamond Turned finish, and a driver that smiles from ear to ear.

Raptronix

Post by Raptronix » Wed May 16, 2018 7:55 am

Not that its greyed - out, I'm clearly too stupid to work out where to click in the first place to get the track list for the currently playing album up. Anyone know where you're meant to click?

mrgandfriends.co.uk

Post by mrgandfriends.co.uk » Wed May 16, 2018 8:04 am

Well mine are all greyed out and can’t control it at all from the ICTP Spotify app.

Think I’ll delete it all completely and start again.
Range Rover Velar, D300 HSE R-Dynamic, Corris Grey, Panoramic Sliding Roof, 21" 5 split-spoke 'Style 5047' with Diamond Turned finish, and a driver that smiles from ear to ear.

Raptronix

Post by Raptronix » Wed May 16, 2018 9:34 am

I'd give that a go - the buttons at the top that let you search, see your library etc all work ok for me. Its just I can't see a button to view the current track list for the album playing.

Fluke

Post by Fluke » Wed May 16, 2018 4:43 pm

Same here... can start a playlist or album but can’t see a list of tracks. Was hoping I was doing something wrong.
R-Dynamic SE P380 Santorini Black

mrgandfriends.co.uk

Post by mrgandfriends.co.uk » Thu May 17, 2018 6:22 pm

Raptronix wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:34 am
I'd give that a go - the buttons at the top that let you search, see your library etc all work ok for me. Its just I can't see a button to view the current track list for the album playing.
Uninstalled and also tried today in a loaner D5 and exactly the same The buttons at the top don’t work?

Raptronix

Post by Raptronix » Sun May 20, 2018 8:06 am

That’s really odd, I don’t know what to suggest. I can definitely search, see album lists etc. just not view tracks in a list currently playing.

Do you subscribe to Spotify, if not could it be that?

Velacar

Post by Velacar » Mon May 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Tried via the Spotify Incontrol App as well as the normal media module, and seems you are right: no way to see and choose tracks on any playlist or album...
Also, once you switch app on the phone or if it locks, seems you can’t access the Spotify app anymore on the car until you click “allow” again on the prompt window the phone pops up again.
Here are 2 things to improve on next version

Return to “Main Range Rover Velar chat”