Range Rover Velar Forum banner

Spotify album track list

4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Velacar 
#1 ·
I'm probably about to ask a dumb question ... when you're using the incontrol Spotify app and start an album playing - how do you access the track list to select a particular track from that album?

Thanks!
Nick

#4 ·
Well mine are all greyed out and can't control it at all from the ICTP Spotify app.

Think I'll delete it all completely and start again.

#7 ·
Raptronix said:
I'd give that a go - the buttons at the top that let you search, see your library etc all work ok for me. Its just I can't see a button to view the current track list for the album playing.
Uninstalled and also tried today in a loaner D5 and exactly the same The buttons at the top don't work?

#9 ·
Tried via the Spotify Incontrol App as well as the normal media module, and seems you are right: no way to see and choose tracks on any playlist or album...
Also, once you switch app on the phone or if it locks, seems you can't access the Spotify app anymore on the car until you click "allow" again on the prompt window the phone pops up again.
Here are 2 things to improve on next version

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.