new MY19.5 ???

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
lawly74

new MY19.5 ???

Post by lawly74 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Following on from a response in 'delivery delays' post a member tried to order a velar today and was told no orders could be taken as MY19 was being superseded by MY19.5 ??? anyone know anything about this and what the reasons/differences are??
MY19.5 Velar R Dynamic SE D180, FUJI WHITE, contrast black roof, full black leather, black pack, privacy glass, heated steering wheel, adaptive dynamics, tracker, service pack :D

adm

Re: new MY19.5 ???

Post by adm » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:40 pm

All I have been told is that air suspension and adaptive dynamics will be standard on 6 cylinder cars (don't know about 4 cylinder as I didn't ask), that the configurator should be updated next week and order from then are looking at Jan or possible Feb delivery.

way318

Post by way318 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 pm

From what I’ve been told, the change from 19MY to 19.5MY is all about price and residual value realignment and a few minor tweaks. Will try and get more info tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eayub

Post by eayub » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:04 pm

I suspect it’s to correct the issue with Adaptive Dunamics being accidentally included for free.

hash

Post by hash » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi Stratstone told me adaptive dynamics were continuing to be free due to being required to meet the new WLTP

This was from there Aylesbury branch, will also be foc on 19.5 models irrespective of the engine variant.

Thanks

Hash

Performante

Post by Performante » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:57 pm

I placed an order for a SE P380 a few weeks ago and my dealer informed me yesterday that SE on the P380 will no longer be offered, you can only have the HSE trim. Here's the information that was sent me, keep in mind I'm located in Canada.

Please note that effective today, Range Rover Velar will now show visibility of the 2019.5MY build period in VISTA.
Product changes are limited to the following:
Introduction of Smartphone Pack
Reduced V6 lineup for next Order Call

SMARTPHONE PACK
We are excited to be able to introduce the Smartphone Pack (code 186AB) for Range Rover Velar, which includes both
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The pack is priced at $300, and will also be more formally introduced to Retailer staff in its own separate cross-carline
bulletin that will also be published today.

REDUCED V6 LINEUP
Please note that for the next Range Rover Velar Order Call, the V6 lineup in VISTA will only show the P380 R-Dynamic
HSE trim level.
We will announce separately when the lower trim levels for the V6 will become visible to Retailers again.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding V6 allocation, please contact Dave Ridge, our Distribution and Logistics
Manager.

lawly74

Post by lawly74 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Performante wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:57 pm
I placed an order for a SE P380 a few weeks ago and my dealer informed me yesterday that SE on the P380 will no longer be offered, you can only have the HSE trim. Here's the information that was sent me, keep in mind I'm located in Canada.

Please note that effective today, Range Rover Velar will now show visibility of the 2019.5MY build period in VISTA.
Product changes are limited to the following:
Introduction of Smartphone Pack
Reduced V6 lineup for next Order Call

SMARTPHONE PACK
We are excited to be able to introduce the Smartphone Pack (code 186AB) for Range Rover Velar, which includes both
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The pack is priced at $300, and will also be more formally introduced to Retailer staff in its own separate cross-carline
bulletin that will also be published today.

REDUCED V6 LINEUP
Please note that for the next Range Rover Velar Order Call, the V6 lineup in VISTA will only show the P380 R-Dynamic
HSE trim level.
We will announce separately when the lower trim levels for the V6 will become visible to Retailers again.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding V6 allocation, please contact Dave Ridge, our Distribution and Logistics
Manager.
So how does that affect you if you have already ordered an SE? I guess you’ve already paid deposit??
MY19.5 Velar R Dynamic SE D180, FUJI WHITE, contrast black roof, full black leather, black pack, privacy glass, heated steering wheel, adaptive dynamics, tracker, service pack :D

Performante

Post by Performante » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:57 pm

My order wasn't submitted so my dealer has giving me an option to refund my deposit or move to the HSE. The move to the HSE (based on my SE options) isn't huge. Just waiting for my dealer to send me a new quote.

Gurgeh

Post by Gurgeh » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:43 am

I'm in the U.S. and after waiting for almost 4 weeks my dealer says they are finally able to place my P380 R-Dynamic HSE order. First delay was them being out of allocations. Second delay, after getting an allocation was that they weren't able to use it for a P380 HSE. Third delay was, I believe, the change over to MY19.5.

I now have in my hands the formal Land Rover Order Details document for my review (it looks like an expanded 4-page window sticker). Some details:

19.5MY RR Velar R-Dynamic HSE (AM560/560AH) 3.0P V6 380hp
Last Amendment Possible: 24 Oct 18
Build Date: 7 Dec 18
Delivery Date: 18 Jan 19

I can't comment on whether the P380 is now restricted in the U.S. to the HSE trim, as that is the trim I'm ordering.

I can confirm, however, that one can now include the Smartphone Pack in a factory order, as it is in mine (order code: 186AB).
On order: MY19.5 R-Dynamic P380 HSE, Kaikoura Stone, Black Contrast Roof, Light Oyster/Dapple Grey Premium Textile Seating, lotsa other stuff. Est. build date 7 Dec 2018, delivery date 18 Jan 2019.

Return to “Main Range Rover Velar chat”