Software update Australia / CarPlay

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
Mattmison

Software update Australia / CarPlay

Post by Mattmison » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi all,
Mai it seems like car play and android auto are finally available with phase 5 software - as well as over the air updates etc.

Can anyone confirm if they have had this update completed in Australia. I’m going to contact the dealer tomorrow and don’t expect it will be easy as they never seem to know anything about this stuff.

My velar is still running 35.17-1480 which I understand is several versions out of Date!

SiriX

Re: Software update Australia / CarPlay

Post by SiriX » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:25 pm

Hi, yeah I’ve had it for almost a week now, definitely an improvement over my previous software k although have seen some different glitches, but I think more improved than broken if that makes sense.

Grizzley

Post by Grizzley » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:37 am

Mattmison wrote:Hi all,
Mai it seems like car play and android auto are finally available with phase 5 software - as well as over the air updates etc.

Can anyone confirm if they have had this update completed in Australia. I’m going to contact the dealer tomorrow and don’t expect it will be easy as they never seem to know anything about this stuff.

My velar is still running 35.17-1480 which I understand is several versions out of Date!
Hi,
Any confirmed upgrades in Australia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattmison

Post by Mattmison » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:25 am

FYI I just phoned my dealer as I’m having an issue with the airbag warning being on and the in control system not booting up half the time when I start the car - they advised me there is no updates available for the car (purchased May 18).

Pretty frustrating .. not sure what’s going on.

arbeetee

Post by arbeetee » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:50 am

Mattmison wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:25 am
FYI I just phoned my dealer as I’m having an issue with the airbag warning being on and the in control system not booting up half the time when I start the car - they advised me there is no updates available for the car (purchased May 18).

Pretty frustrating .. not sure what’s going on.
Which dealership is this? Will try to avoid them 😁
18MY RRV D240 HSE Santorini Black
Gone: 16MY DS 2.2L SD4 HSE Luxury
Australia

Return to “Main Range Rover Velar chat”