So, what did you do with your Velar today ?

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
TheChallinor

Re: So, what did you do with your Velar today ?

Post by TheChallinor » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:36 pm

mustremembermylogin wrote:
TheChallinor wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:33 pm
D180?
Yes - really impressed with the low-end torque.

I've never owned a diesel and I came from an Audi TTS so wasn't too sure what to expect. I test drove a D240 and can't really 'feel' the difference although I'm sure there is. It's a whole different way to drive compared to the Audi. Much more 'relaxed' and I must say, very enjoyable, so far.
I think the same as you, I was very impressed with the performance and I’m coming from an S3. Although I’ve been in a A1 diesel for a few months now though
D180 R Dynamic SE in Fuji White with:
Oyster perforated leather interior
Ambient lighting
Driver assist pack
Heated steering wheel
Black roof
Privacy glass
No roof bars
No rear spec badges

Wolfie

Post by Wolfie » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:21 am

Not strictly today but yesterday, went to the supermarket and ended up taking a 15 mile detour on the way home just for the sheer pleasure of driving the car. Such a great car to drive and lovely environment to be in.

Better than that, the app has now started showing journeys again, and even downloaded all journeys between 7 December (when it stopped working) and yesterday, so they obviously get stored somewhere. But I’ve no idea why it suddenly started working again, I didn’t change any settings on the car or update the app. Am however glad it did start working again!
D 300 First Edition Corris Grey

TheChallinor

Post by TheChallinor » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:26 am

Wolfie wrote:Not strictly today but yesterday, went to the supermarket and ended up taking a 15 mile detour on the way home just for the sheer pleasure of driving the car. Such a great car to drive and lovely environment to be in.

Better than that, the app has now started showing journeys again, and even downloaded all journeys between 7 December (when it stopped working) and yesterday, so they obviously get stored somewhere. But I’ve no idea why it suddenly started working again, I didn’t change any settings on the car or update the app. Am however glad it did start working again!
That’s good to hear as a run my own business and although right now I use a app to track mileage I was hoping to make use of this feature.
D180 R Dynamic SE in Fuji White with:
Oyster perforated leather interior
Ambient lighting
Driver assist pack
Heated steering wheel
Black roof
Privacy glass
No roof bars
No rear spec badges

Pcheaven

Post by Pcheaven » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:23 pm

House move. So car is full of crap...again
I-Pace First Edition. Photon Red

Gone : R Dynamic HSE D300. HeadsUp, black pack, 22&20” black wheels, Off road pack, Tracker, air ionisation, tow bar, roof rails, pano roof, privacy glass, illuminated door plates, extended leather, config lighting

zmanrx350

Post by zmanrx350 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:08 pm

Had Xpel clear film applied. They will finish the install on Monday. Then off to PVD chrome coat the 20" wheels.
MY'19,R-Dynamic HSE P380,Firenze Red,Textile Wool seats-Ebony/Light Oyster,20-way seats w/ massage,Convenience Pk, Driver Assist Pk,1600W Meridian,Active differential,Black Pack,HUD display,Climate Pk,On/Off Road Pk,20" PVD chrome wheels,19A software

Pmac13

Post by Pmac13 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:58 pm

First long motorway journey taking youngest back to Uni, surprised how smooth and quiet it was and unlike some I found three hours in the driving seat amazingly comfortable
D180 S, Firenze Red, Acorn leather, a few extra bells and whistles

J77

Post by J77 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Took it for a little drive along some back roads
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 18MY R-Dynamic SE D240 Fuji White

mustremembermylogin

Post by mustremembermylogin » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Back to the dealer to have ACP installed. I'm quite impressed with it so far.....

Also started playing properly with the menus/setup. The loan car they gave me had the drivers interactive display set to full map which I liked so it's now set on mine...
D180 R-Dynamic SE Corris Grey with Black Contrast Roof, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Cooled Seats, 5 Year Service Pack Ordered 16th October 2018 Build date 21st December 2018 Collected 7th January 2019

Pcheaven

Post by Pcheaven » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:59 am

Costa and back - the great adventure :)

When it stops raining it will be washed, clay barred and waxed
I-Pace First Edition. Photon Red

Gone : R Dynamic HSE D300. HeadsUp, black pack, 22&20” black wheels, Off road pack, Tracker, air ionisation, tow bar, roof rails, pano roof, privacy glass, illuminated door plates, extended leather, config lighting

zmanrx350

Post by zmanrx350 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:05 pm

Had interior Kvadrat textile fabric protection spray applied today
MY'19,R-Dynamic HSE P380,Firenze Red,Textile Wool seats-Ebony/Light Oyster,20-way seats w/ massage,Convenience Pk, Driver Assist Pk,1600W Meridian,Active differential,Black Pack,HUD display,Climate Pk,On/Off Road Pk,20" PVD chrome wheels,19A software

Return to “Main Range Rover Velar chat”