So, what did you do with your Velar today ?

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
TheChallinor

Re: So, what did you do with your Velar today ?

Post by TheChallinor » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:36 pm

mustremembermylogin wrote:
TheChallinor wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:33 pm
D180?
Yes - really impressed with the low-end torque.

I've never owned a diesel and I came from an Audi TTS so wasn't too sure what to expect. I test drove a D240 and can't really 'feel' the difference although I'm sure there is. It's a whole different way to drive compared to the Audi. Much more 'relaxed' and I must say, very enjoyable, so far.
I think the same as you, I was very impressed with the performance and I’m coming from an S3. Although I’ve been in a A1 diesel for a few months now though
D180 R Dynamic SE in Fuji White with:
Oyster perforated leather interior
Ambient lighting
Driver assist pack
Heated steering wheel
Black roof
Privacy glass
No roof bars
No rear spec badges

Wolfie

Post by Wolfie » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:21 am

Not strictly today but yesterday, went to the supermarket and ended up taking a 15 mile detour on the way home just for the sheer pleasure of driving the car. Such a great car to drive and lovely environment to be in.

Better than that, the app has now started showing journeys again, and even downloaded all journeys between 7 December (when it stopped working) and yesterday, so they obviously get stored somewhere. But I’ve no idea why it suddenly started working again, I didn’t change any settings on the car or update the app. Am however glad it did start working again!
D 300 First Edition Corris Grey

TheChallinor

Post by TheChallinor » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:26 am

Wolfie wrote:Not strictly today but yesterday, went to the supermarket and ended up taking a 15 mile detour on the way home just for the sheer pleasure of driving the car. Such a great car to drive and lovely environment to be in.

Better than that, the app has now started showing journeys again, and even downloaded all journeys between 7 December (when it stopped working) and yesterday, so they obviously get stored somewhere. But I’ve no idea why it suddenly started working again, I didn’t change any settings on the car or update the app. Am however glad it did start working again!
That’s good to hear as a run my own business and although right now I use a app to track mileage I was hoping to make use of this feature.
D180 R Dynamic SE in Fuji White with:
Oyster perforated leather interior
Ambient lighting
Driver assist pack
Heated steering wheel
Black roof
Privacy glass
No roof bars
No rear spec badges

Pcheaven

Post by Pcheaven » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:23 pm

House move. So car is full of crap...again
R Dynamic HSE D300. HeadsUp, black pack, 22&20” black wheels, Off road pack, Tracker, air ionisation, tow bar, roof rails, pano roof, privacy glass, illuminated door plates, extended leather, config lighting, remote seat release,heated steering wheel

zmanrx350

Post by zmanrx350 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:08 pm

Had Xpel clear film applied. They will finish the install on Monday. Then off to PVD chrome coat the 20" wheels.
MY2019,R-Dynamic HSE P380,Firenze Red,Textile Wool seats-Ebony/Light Oyster,20-way seats w/ massage,Convenience Pk, Driver Assist Pk,1600Watt Meridian sound,Active differential,R-Dynamic Black Pack,HUD display,Climate Pk,On/Off Road Pk,20" wheels

Pmac13

Post by Pmac13 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:58 pm

First long motorway journey taking youngest back to Uni, surprised how smooth and quiet it was and unlike some I found three hours in the driving seat amazingly comfortable
D180 S, Firenze Red, Acorn leather, a few extra bells and whistles

J77

Post by J77 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Took it for a little drive along some back roads
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 18MY R-Dynamic SE D240 Fuji White

mustremembermylogin

Post by mustremembermylogin » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Back to the dealer to have ACP installed. I'm quite impressed with it so far.....

Also started playing properly with the menus/setup. The loan car they gave me had the drivers interactive display set to full map which I liked so it's now set on mine...
D180 R-Dynamic SE Corris Grey with Black Contrast Roof, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Cooled Seats, 5 Year Service Pack Ordered 16th October 2018 Build date 21st December 2018 Collected 7th January 2019

Pcheaven

Post by Pcheaven » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:59 am

Costa and back - the great adventure :)

When it stops raining it will be washed, clay barred and waxed
R Dynamic HSE D300. HeadsUp, black pack, 22&20” black wheels, Off road pack, Tracker, air ionisation, tow bar, roof rails, pano roof, privacy glass, illuminated door plates, extended leather, config lighting, remote seat release,heated steering wheel

zmanrx350

Post by zmanrx350 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:05 pm

Had interior Kvadrat textile fabric protection spray applied today
MY2019,R-Dynamic HSE P380,Firenze Red,Textile Wool seats-Ebony/Light Oyster,20-way seats w/ massage,Convenience Pk, Driver Assist Pk,1600Watt Meridian sound,Active differential,R-Dynamic Black Pack,HUD display,Climate Pk,On/Off Road Pk,20" wheels

Return to “Main Range Rover Velar chat”