So, what did you do with your Velar today ?

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
Pcheaven

Re: So, what did you do with your Velar today ?

Post by Pcheaven » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:56 am

Got driven to A. E and back by the misses in the fog.
R Dynamic HSE D300. HeadsUp, black pack, 22&20” black wheels, Off road pack, Tracker, air ionisation, tow bar, roof rails, pano roof, privacy glass, illuminated door plates, extended leather, config lighting, remote seat release,heated steering wheel

saqibm

Post by saqibm » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:04 am

Pcheaven wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:56 am
Got driven to A. E and back by the misses in the fog.
You ok?

Pcheaven

Post by Pcheaven » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:15 am

Yes, thanks :)

Went to my garage to measure my D5 roof bars and sun protector to get ready for shipping, coming back into the house I tripped over, and fell like a telephone pole sideways and hit my head on the edge of the granite workop

Out like a light for a couple of seconds. Head still hurts
What was the strangest - for people that know me, I got a bruise on my arm from the fall.
This is the third bruise of my entire life (50 yrs old !) I just dont bruise.
Once rolled a tractor down a hill - it had a cage but no belt, was bashed to bits cuts everywhere - but no bruises.

Still, importantly, I was able to get the measurements over to bigdave promptly ( disco4 courier ) to quote for shipping costs for my buyer.
R Dynamic HSE D300. HeadsUp, black pack, 22&20” black wheels, Off road pack, Tracker, air ionisation, tow bar, roof rails, pano roof, privacy glass, illuminated door plates, extended leather, config lighting, remote seat release,heated steering wheel

saqibm

Post by saqibm » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:19 am

Ouch! But I’m glad you’re ok!

Wolfie

Post by Wolfie » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Glad you’re ok....

Hope the recipient of the bits realises the lengths and sacrifices you went to 😂😂
D 300 First Edition Corris Grey

Pcheaven

Post by Pcheaven » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Lmao

Pcheaven

Post by Pcheaven » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:03 am

Cleaned out the boot, removed dog cage - ready for towbar fitting

Looked at the new 20” wheels, decided compared to 22’s they aren’t very pretty, though they are better suited to my lifestyle

Keeping my eyes out for a set of 21’s in gloss black.........

lawly74

Post by lawly74 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Had a lovely morning driving around in the new velar I picked up this morning. The only issue is that it’s not mine 😢 stratstone have kindly lent me one for a few days as away for anniversary and birthday trip. Still have to wait a few weeks for my one to arrive. I’ve fallen head over heels driving it around today my only regret is that I didn’t order the massage seats in mine, didn’t think I would use them but honestly haven’t turned them off since sitting in it, amazing option and if I could I would add but it’s too late :(
MY19.5 Velar R Dynamic SE D180, FUJI WHITE, contrast black roof, full black leather, black pack, privacy glass, heated steering wheel, adaptive dynamics, tracker, service pack :D

Pcheaven

Post by Pcheaven » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:17 pm

Cleared out the boot in preparation for the dealer fit towbar tomorrow.

Looked over the many dents and cracks from the deer strike

Wondered how much that will cost

Pcheaven

Post by Pcheaven » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:01 pm

Checked remote location to make sure it was at the dealers.

Return to “Main Range Rover Velar chat”