Range Rover Velar Forum banner

It's arrived!

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Jojim65 
#1 ·
My car had a build date of 18th Jan, and was built bang on date, just heard from dealer that car has already arrived with them (was expected on Thursday or Friday) so off to look at it on Thursday prior to PDI and paint treatment, pick up next Monday.

I ordered in October so with Christmas shutdown I don't think the lead time was too bad. I sold my 5 Series tourer back when I ordered to my sister so it's been 4 months without the main car of the family, upside is I got to know our Audi A1 quite well and my Triumph Stag didn't get the chance to hibernate this year, just really hoping I like the new one.

Jim

#5 ·
I'll take some pictures of the trim tomorrow, we're popping into the showroom to have a look at it before it's PDI'd and the paint protection is added.

#7 ·
Nice ...more excited to get mine now .....7 weeks to go !!!!

#8 ·
How are you finding the transfer of dirt/jean colours onto the white leather?

Every showroom car with them in always look worst for wear and puts me off getting them

#10 ·
Just been to the dealers to see the car, looks fantastic, love the colour and really glad I went for acorn trim, CarPlay has been set up FOC.

Just have to wait for Monday to pick it up now...

Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Hood

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.