Range Rover Velar Forum banner

Copper Inserts

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Charlyswiss 
#1 ·
Hi all,

My dilemma - I chose the Black Pack on our R Dynamic but I really miss the copper inserts. I have just had a price to replace my black to copper and its a whopping £700 plus fitting.

I don't want to vinyl wrap.

What I am looking for is someone who doesn't like the copper and would love some black inserts for the bumper, bonnet and sides. Either that or I sell my parts on eBay and take a hit for the balance. If there is anyone who wants to do a swap or knows where I can buy some, please shout :D

#6 ·
I'm in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. I have a neighbour who has a panel and paint repair shop ,he could possibly do the swapping of parts, unless you have already seen if the parts come off easily enough for us to do it ourselves. I've never looked at how easily or not the parts can be removed etc

#7 ·
Hi Rich!

I have the pdf schematics of where they go but have not looked in detail. I'm guessing the worst bits will be the bumper if it needs to come off. I will ask my local dealer if it is a simple job if I was to buy off them, the thought of making £700 might make them keen to tell us the possibilities.

#8 ·
Hi all

I have the same "Wish". I dont would renounce on the BlackPack because he changes many things and give a cool overall look. But i am sure to miss the Copper inserts and will replace the Black ones. Please if you have any news on this thing so let me know here.
Many Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.