Range Rover centre wheel caps & front grill badge?....

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
kangaman

Range Rover centre wheel caps & front grill badge?....

Post by kangaman » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:34 am

G'day All,

Used the search on the forum(so not being lazy :D ), but I've seen a few Velars with Range Rover centre wheel caps(Black with silver 'Range Rover') & front grill badge & looking to buy the same, would someone be so kind to point me in the right direction to buy - had a look on flea bay & prices are all over the place therefore quality must be too - some say they don't even fit 63mm? is that correct fitment? ....Thank you

Also there was a topic(I can't find it...to do with subtle little mods - anyone post it here for me...….Thanks again

Oh...just putting it out there...My Velar has got the 22" 9007 gloss black, but before I've even picked up the car the Urban 23” Phantom Alloy Wheels I've seen for sale have caught my eye, anyone care to share their experience & opinion please...another Thank you :lol:
(69) D300 HSE / R Dynamic Black Pack / Eiger Grey with black contrast roof & black gloss 9007 22" Alloys / Fixed Pano roof / Priv Glass / 360 camera / Heated Steering Wheel & the normal HSE goodies!

Kvelar

Re: Range Rover centre wheel caps & front grill badge?....

Post by Kvelar » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:09 pm

I'd like the same too. Interested to hear feedback.
The grille badge looks like it'll be tricky to remove, if it's stuck in.

VelarBlack

Post by VelarBlack » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:43 pm

kangaman wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:34 am
G'day All,

Used the search on the forum(so not being lazy :D ), but I've seen a few Velars with Range Rover centre wheel caps(Black with silver 'Range Rover') & front grill badge & looking to buy the same, would someone be so kind to point me in the right direction to buy - had a look on flea bay & prices are all over the place therefore quality must be too - some say they don't even fit 63mm? is that correct fitment? ....Thank you

Also there was a topic(I can't find it...to do with subtle little mods - anyone post it here for me...….Thanks again

Oh...just putting it out there...My Velar has got the 22" 9007 gloss black, but before I've even picked up the car the Urban 23” Phantom Alloy Wheels I've seen for sale have caught my eye, anyone care to share their experience & opinion please...another Thank you :lol:
https://www.velarforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2523

I think this is the thread

On the 23” alloys, they will no doubt look good, but i’d be worry about the ride quality
VelarBlack

kangaman

Post by kangaman » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:01 pm

Thanks VelarBlack - I also got these today...
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=401521689695&view=all&tid=799255475027
(69) D300 HSE / R Dynamic Black Pack / Eiger Grey with black contrast roof & black gloss 9007 22" Alloys / Fixed Pano roof / Priv Glass / 360 camera / Heated Steering Wheel & the normal HSE goodies!

VelarBlack

Post by VelarBlack » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:21 pm

kangaman wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:01 pm
Thanks VelarBlack - I also got these today...
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=401521689695&view=all&tid=799255475027
Very smart. I rarely remove my cup holder cover - truly finish off the interior!
VelarBlack

AlterBridged

Post by AlterBridged » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:47 am

I got front and back blacked out Range Rover badges as I hated the tacky green ones, same as the wheel caps...went for carbon fibre Range Rover ones. All bought on eBay 👍

VelarBlack

Post by VelarBlack » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:09 am

AlterBridged wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:47 am
I got front and back blacked out Range Rover badges as I hated the tacky green ones, same as the wheel caps...went for carbon fibre Range Rover ones. All bought on eBay 👍
Do you have any photos of the front and rear badges?
VelarBlack

Return to “Main Range Rover Velar chat”