InControl Touch Pro 20B released

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
Adsgofast

Re: InControl Touch Pro 20B released

Post by Adsgofast » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:44 am

Simonh wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:35 pm
Agree. The dials should replicate how they are on the Climate screen. With fan on passenger side and Temperature on the drivers side. Then push the dial to change to temperature / seats etc for the passenger.

Would’ve been more logical and less awkward for the driver to turn fan speed down (the A/C can get very cold from the face vents).

On climate...next to the passenger side dial, press the fan button and it makes the passenger dial fan speed again.

Simonh

Post by Simonh » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:11 pm

Adsgofast wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:44 am
Simonh wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:35 pm
Agree. The dials should replicate how they are on the Climate screen. With fan on passenger side and Temperature on the drivers side. Then push the dial to change to temperature / seats etc for the passenger.

Would’ve been more logical and less awkward for the driver to turn fan speed down (the A/C can get very cold from the face vents).

On climate...next to the passenger side dial, press the fan button and it makes the passenger dial fan speed again.
Yes I know that ;)

Thing is it’s a small target to hit when driving so would prefer the same dial functions as when on the Climate screen so as the sole occupant I can easily adjust temperature and fan speed without taking my eyes of the road.
Velar HSE D240 - MY19
Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 20 years of amazing customer service.

Matty

Post by Matty » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:19 pm

Very unsafe change if you ask me. Seriously don’t understand the logic with this.
R-Dynamic SE
Santorini Black
Black Pack
Privacy Glass

MarcusGVA

Post by MarcusGVA » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:36 am

Fully agree with comments about the AC changes. Definitely a step back in usability.
Also, the Apple Car Play functionality seems to have taken a hit, at least in my car. Tidal and Apple Music either don’t work at all now or are excruciatingly slow, and TuneIn also has slowed down. This may be a connection issue, but it certainly wasn’t a problem until the latest update.
RR Velar P250 SE, premium exterior pack, Santorini Black, pano retractable sun roof, 21” wheels, privacy glass, retractable tow bar, Meridian 825w Surround, and more of that jazz ...

SpokenHands

Release notes for S20B1??

Post by SpokenHands » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:48 pm

So have the new update S20B1_20.30.2-578440 installed OTA yesterday.
Can't say I have noticed anything different
Does anyone have the release notes for this S20B1 update please?
2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S
2018 Mercedes AMG GT-C Roadster
2018 Range Rover Velar First Edition D300 HSE

Simonh

Post by Simonh » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:40 pm

Same here. Quick bug fix for the constant Nav and Live log outs I hope.
Velar HSE D240 - MY19
Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 20 years of amazing customer service.

Mig

Post by Mig » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:46 am

Still nothing showing up on my car.
I have expectations for the crackling audio as I had it again yesterday quite a lot and it makes me mad.
Velar D240 HSE
Porsche 991.1 Carrera PDK

Deleted User 2872

Spare Tyre TPMS warning

Post by Deleted User 2872 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:56 am

Hello,

Hope someone can help. For the last few days I’ve had a warning on start up from the tyre pressure warning system to say my spare tyre needs more air. I’ve checked it twice and it’s adequately inflated (I even put a little bit more in). The warning has not reset and wondered if anyone had any ideas or similar experience.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks

Arianne

Re: Spare Tyre TPMS warning

Post by Arianne » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:11 pm

Claytonevans wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:56 am
Hello,

Hope someone can help. For the last few days I’ve had a warning on start up from the tyre pressure warning system to say my spare tyre needs more air. I’ve checked it twice and it’s adequately inflated (I even put a little bit more in). The warning has not reset and wondered if anyone had any ideas or similar experience.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks
No but you might want to post this as a new thread as you've popped in on a thread about a software upgrade.

Arianne
D300 R-dynamic with lots of optional toys. Corris Grey, sunroof, activity bracelet, configurable lighting, 825w Meridian sound, heated everything, configurable dynamics, full leather pack, summer / winter tyres & the important cup holder cover!

GSudhir

Post by GSudhir » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:53 pm

S20B1 upgrade
I had this pop up in my car today... only 6MB.
It downloaded and installed; I am yet to notice any difference.
I wish JLR did put some notes alongside the SOTA pop ups so that one knows what to expect!
D300 R Dynamic HSE in Corris Grey with 1033 21 inch alloys
Pano sun roof
Configurable ambient lighting
360 camera
Windsor perforated leather- heated, cooled massage seats