Sat Nav logout

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
Simonh

Re: Sat Nav logout

Post by Simonh » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:41 pm

Sjbatpsl wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:20 pm
SimonH - how have you got on??? I have just given up on this ever being fixed. I don’t think JLR have a clue as to how to fix it & no one really gives a damn - my next car might not be a JLR product!!!
Its the same as before TBH.

Was still getting daily / each time I start the car, navigation not being logged in. Gave up and used CarPlay for nav which is a bit crazy considering the navigation destination syncing and sending routes to the car is a core part of the nav system... Still gets traffic though it seems which I'm not sure it did previously?

Not driven it for a few weeks though but it seems that things are not fixed by LR still.
Velar HSE D240 - MY19 - Now gone
Served by the excellent Shukers Land Rover of Ludlow - 20 years of amazing customer service.

MikeJL

Re: Sat Nav logout

Post by MikeJL » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:26 pm

Latest from customer services:
"I have received a further response from our Telematic Support Team to advise that an update will be available after the 30th March. This update may need to be applied through a retailer visit, however, I am awaiting confirmation from the team."
And
"I can see you have SOTA (software over the air) enabled and the advice I have been given is the update I make reference to, will be available via SOTA after the 30th March. Please monitor the updates via the SOTA option in your vehicle and follow the prompts to install the update successfully."

I had understood that this was in the hands of Here & so am surprised that a SOTA update will fix this, but we shall see.
D240 HSE 18MY. Firenze Red, Eclipse Interior, Panoramic Roof, Air Suspension
20 way electric seats with 14 way memory :-(
Software Version: 20C