Pivi Pro & Route Planner

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
Totem

Pivi Pro & Route Planner

Post by Totem » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:54 am

Hi

Has anyone worked out yet how to connect a MY21 Pivi Pro Velar to Route Planner yet?
MY21 Velar HSE P400e, Eiger Grey, Light Oyster, Pano Roof, etc.
MY19 R Dynamic S P250 Byron Blue, Black Pack, Black Wheels, Contrast Pano Roof, Drive Pack, AD, Surround Cameras & Interactive Display.

ABZBOB

Re: Pivi Pro & Route Planner

Post by ABZBOB » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:52 pm

Can't get logged into my profile in the car yet which you need to do to use the online data applications.
My car is in the dealer at the moment getting this looked at
You then use the Route planner APP and add your car to it.
MY21 D300 SE R-Dynamic, Igor grey.

Totem

Post by Totem » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:15 pm

That’s what i thought, mine was in yesterday for update login to incontrol ok now but nothing on the Route Planner app. I am just waiting for an answer to this from my dealer.
MY19 R Dynamic S P250 Byron Blue, Black Pack, Black Wheels, Contrast Pano Roof, Drive Pack, AD, Surround Cameras & Interactive Display.

Snipperty

Post by Snipperty » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:46 pm

Don’t think its an option any more with Pivi Pro - can’t do it in my car.

I have also heard from my dealer that further to the software update recently released that fixes the InControl log in issue there is another update in March for other known issues (including the suspension height controls and improvements to general responsiveness).

Given any luck by the end of the year MY21 cars will be bug free!
D200 R- Dynamic SE, MY21. Byron Blue, Sliding panoramic roof, air suspension, dynamic handling pack, premium cabin lighting, front fog lights, cabin air ionisation.

ABZBOB

Post by ABZBOB » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:05 am

Totem wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:15 pm
That’s what i thought, mine was in yesterday for update login to incontrol ok now but nothing on the Route Planner app. I am just waiting for an answer to this from my dealer.
Got my car back yesterday, can now log into my profile in the car, Android play and Apple play are now there and work.
Phone connects and charges via the USB but as you say the route planner does not pick up the car, when I add the vin number it says that it is not valid. Maybe doesn't recognise the new models.
My air suspension has always worked ok, although the convenience mode is a bit hit or miss so maybe that will get updated in March.
MY21 D300 SE R-Dynamic, Igor grey.

Gibsy

Post by Gibsy » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:20 pm

Hi
What error messages are you getting when trying to log in. Got my car yesterday and I keep getting the message 'this vehicle is not linked to the in control account...to do this go to .......
Is that what you are getting?

Totem

Post by Totem » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:55 pm

ABZBOB wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:05 am
Totem wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:15 pm
Got my car back yesterday, can now log into my profile in the car, Android play and Apple play are now there and work.
Phone connects and charges via the USB but as you say the route planner does not pick up the car, when I add the vin number it says that it is not valid. Maybe doesn't recognise the new models.
My air suspension has always worked ok, although the convenience mode is a bit hit or miss so maybe that will get updated in March.
Yes the Landrover Here website doesn’t recognise the vin no, however it does for map updates.

Totem

Post by Totem » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:56 pm

Gibsy wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:20 pm
Hi
What error messages are you getting when trying to log in. Got my car yesterday and I keep getting the message 'this vehicle is not linked to the in control account...to do this go to .......
Is that what you are getting?
That’s the error message you get trying to login in to incontrol on the car, there is a dealer software fix for that.

KentishMole

Post by KentishMole » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:12 pm

I just get "unknown error" when I attempt to log into InControl. Will the over the air software update to fix this actually work given i can't log into InControl, or do I need to take it to the dealer ? (so far dealer hasn't contacted me but maybe Land Rover aren't proactively letting dealers know). Thoughts appreciated
Velar P400SE MHEV Silicon Silver

Totem

Post by Totem » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:01 pm

KentishMole wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:12 pm
I just get "unknown error" when I attempt to log into InControl. Will the over the air software update to fix this actually work given i can't log into InControl, or do I need to take it to the dealer ? (so far dealer hasn't contacted me but maybe Land Rover aren't proactively letting dealers know). Thoughts appreciated
You need to contact your dealer, problem is with the data connection so SOTA won’t work they need to do it with pathfinder.