Maps login and routeplanner app?

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
StrongVelar

Re: Maps login and routeplanner app?

Post by StrongVelar » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:31 pm

roverforlife wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:07 am
Won’t let me attach photo for some reason. After i login, i get a message that says

“Sorry there is a problem on our end. Please check back later.”

It’s been 2 days still doesn’t work!
Were you able to get it working. Mine has been saying this ever since I bought the car three weeks ago.

Woolfy

Re: Maps login and routeplanner app?

Post by Woolfy » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:34 pm

Hello,

I have for nearly 2 months (since about when I received my renewal reminder) my car has the mysterious message when using the Velar to log into Navigation:
  • "Sorry. There was a problem on our end. Please sign in later".
This is through the Sim with 4 bars of 4G or with Wifi connection. JLR themselves have not yet been able to fix it (via Facebook enquiries over the last week) and my dealer does not seem keen to address it.

I have had half an hour on the phone with EE to establish that the Sim is working with data fine when taken out of the car and put into an iPhone. But according to my EE bills the Sim has transmitted/received 0.00000MB of data while in the car during about the last 6 weeks after many months of working.

Things that work are: the map can be updated using laptop and USB stick as usual. The car reports its journeys, status and position fine to Incontrol. The car knows the status of its Incontrol subscription. The car cannot see weather or news or log into Incontrol.

Any ideas please, thank you. Very stuck.

James ;)