Cleaning the leather

All Range Rover Velar related discussions
Pollo de muerte

Re: Cleaning the leather

Post by Pollo de muerte » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:34 pm

We also have oyster, perforated seats and I have the same concerns re: clogging. I just ordered a drum of 150 Dr. Leather wipes. Given the tendency of this light leather to suffer color transfer, I want to stay ahead of the curve on the treatment regimen.

I keep a box of medical gloves in the garage for jobs like this, but Haybrd has me wondering if I've been denying myself an earthly pleasure. ;)
2019 Velar HSE P380

Haybrd

Post by Haybrd » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:40 pm

Pollo de muerte wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:34 pm
I keep a box of medical gloves in the garage for jobs like this, but Haybrd has me wondering if I've been denying myself an earthly pleasure. ;)
:lol:
MY20 D240 R-Dynamic SE, Santorini Black, 14 way heated, memory seats, Heated/power recline rear, 20” 7 spike gloss black wheels, Electrically deployable towbar, Fixed panoramic roof, Rear seat release , Power pack 2

Stevier

Post by Stevier » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:57 am

Gliptone leather cleaner. Wipe on with a microfibre cloth, leave for a few mins and wipe off, also has a genuine leather scent. Have been using gliptone for years. For quickness I went back to a tub of dr leather wipes, didn’t remove much of the dye and they smell terrible. Tried them once before on nappy leather and left a shine to the leather.