Shell Pay at Pump App

The place to discuss everything else..
Arianne

Shell Pay at Pump App

Post by Arianne » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Just thought I would mention this App, which I have only previously used to accrue Shell points and money-off vouchers for my V-Power fuel.

Now with all the social distancing stuff, I have tried the Pay at Pump option from the App. Saves having to enter the forecourt store to pay the cashier, face covering etc etc. Works a treat.

Pull up, enter the pump number on the App, choose how much (I always just choose ‘full tank’) and fill up with diesel. Replace the nozzle, jump back in the car and the receipt is already showing on my iPad / smartphone. Pull away.

Great little App. Not so good for forecourt sales but that’s life at the moment for many businesses, sadly.

If it helps someone else on this forum then ..... good stuff.

Arianne.

D1278DD9-6C04-404C-8AC6-43EB8177B4F6.jpeg

D300 R-dynamic with lots of optional toys. Corris Grey, sunroof, activity bracelet, configurable lighting, 825w Meridian sound, heated everything, configurable dynamics, full leather pack, summer / winter tyres & the important cup holder cover!

Bottom

Re: Shell Pay at Pump App

Post by Bottom » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:57 am

I've used the Esso one, sadly we don't have a Shell here in Lochaber :-) Works as advertised, except thanks to our fairly dodgy G3 signal I usually find it faster to actually go into the shop and pay!