Range Rover Velar Forum banner

R-Dyn HSE D240 ordered

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Natwest 
#1 ·
Hi,
Just ordered as above with panorama roof. Already thinking of making an amendment to include the black roof ! It's Indus silver with ebony interior. I'm currently running a Disco Sport D240 HSE Lux (great car btw)

#2 ·
Great choice 😀. I do think that the black roof adds to the car's presence, but you have to draw the line somewhere when adding options, so I passed on it.

Hope the wait's not too long.

#5 ·
I'm collecting mine on 1.9.18 and can't wait!

I did exactly same: ordered P250 HSE and then went back and kept adding options: pan roof, black roof, privacy glass, steer assist, 23 speaker system etc.

I wanted the head up display but drew a line as it was getting too expensive!

#6 ·
LRs option list is a rip off, a lot of things like adaptive cruise should be standard on a car costing £60k+.

Now I notice adaptive dampers are now an £800 option, previously standard across the range.

The only thing I added to mine was privacy glass.

#7 ·
J77 said:
LRs option list is a rip off, a lot of things like adaptive cruise should be standard on a car costing £60k+.
Yeah, adaptive cruise is standard on the base Acura RDX. Hailing from Maryland, U.S., so I don't know how options are packaged in the UK. But here Adaptive Cruise can only be gotten in an expensive package with the nanny features I don't really want. Still, I'm tempted (but will likely pass) just for the AC. I'll be putting in my order next week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.