Range Rover Velar Forum banner

Know your size

8K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Tekson 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Plant Vehicle registration plate

Rue Marquis de la Baume, 26700 La Garde-Adhémar, France
Must have been the reason for the warning sign 🤔😂
(No wall contacts made, with 2 cm on each side)

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Not much room in my garage

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Reverse sensors go into meltdown when reversing in. Only a few cm at front and back!

p.s. I cheat and have a fencepost bolted to the floor which stops me in exactly the right place. Before I bought car I insisted on a test drive to bring home and see if it would fit.

Attachments

#11 ·
A couple of years ago in St Ives, Cornwall.

#13 ·
Mac said:

IMG_0431.jpg

Reverse sensors go into meltdown when reversing in. Only a few cm at front and back!

p.s. I cheat and have a fencepost bolted to the floor which stops me in exactly the right place. Before I bought car I insisted on a test drive to bring home and see if it would fit.
Bit difficult if you need something out the boot 😂

#14 ·
P380NarvikEclipse said:
I had heart palpitations watching this.
The wife was driving. She was not very happy.

#15 ·
Superfly said:
Mac said:

IMG_0431.jpg

Bit difficult if you need something out the boot 😂
Impossible to get boot open. Note the pipe insulation glued onto units in case wrong button pressed on remote!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.