Range Rover Velar Forum banner

So, what did you do with your Velar today ?

84K views 262 replies 53 participants last post by  zmanrx350 
#1 ·
#105 ·
Dropped it off for paintless dent removal - they estimate it will take 2 days

#109 ·
I had planned a reversing light / rear work light upgrade - but its cold, so Costa it is.

#110 ·
Visited dealers. Hot air always comes out of the top air vents cooking my eyes!!!!

#113 ·
DJY said:
Used remote start for first time - well recommended :cool:

(no issues everything worked afterwards :eek: )
Even apple car play?

#114 ·
Pcheaven said:
DJY wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:50 am
Used remote start for first time - well recommended

(no issues everything worked afterwards )

Even apple car play?
that's asking too much :D

to be honest - I have tried AA but not a great fan, especially on the morning commute - too much of a faf connecting the phone by cable. These days phone and keys stay in my jacket pocket hung up behind the seat

#116 ·
DJY said:
Pcheaven said:
DJY wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:50 am
Used remote start for first time - well recommended

(no issues everything worked afterwards )

Even apple car play?
that's asking too much :D

to be honest - I have tried AA but not a great fan, especially on the morning commute - too much of a faf connecting the phone by cable. These days phone and keys stay in my jacket pocket hung up behind the seat
Agreed, not a great fan, though I do use the message and apply music features.
Prefer the LR maps

#120 ·
Found the rear drivers tyre showing a warning on the dash, which told me it was down to 23 psi. Only got them pumped up about 10 days ago to 34 psi.

Found a large headed nail - looked like a roofing tack - in the thick bit of the tread. Local garage reckons it's repairable but the guy who uses the big tyre removal machine isn't in until Monday...the guy said he would be able to do it but as I've got 22 inch diamond cuts he was worried about damaging the rim as he doesn't usually use the "big machine "...

So will be using Swmbo's car until Monday...

#122 ·
looked at pictures of it sat at the dealership, its like a carrot dangling on a stick haha. Problem now is that i have fallen head over heels for the RRS P400e that they've given me as a loan car.

#125 ·
lawly74 said:
looked at pictures of it sat at the dealership, its like a carrot dangling on a stick haha. Problem now is that i have fallen head over heels for the RRS P400e that they've given me as a loan car.
I considered a P400e, but settled on the velar.
Couldn't justify the extra £25k for a fully loaded autobiography for a maximumof 30 electric miles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.