Range Rover Velar Forum banner

Latest Stratstone D180 R-Dynamic SE Offer...

6K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Pmac13 
#1 ·
I'm glad I ordered when I did :shock:

I've been lucky and picked mine up on Monday, but for those waiting, the previous deal makes it worth the wait....

Font Screenshot Number Parallel Circle

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow - not only has the APR on the finance rate gone up but the GMFV has dropped considerably by almost 6.5K. Less discount too.

#3 ·
Yes now a very expensive car, a real PCP stitch up now, glad I got in on the old rates.

#7 ·
AnthHFC said:
Have you got pics of your car as its close to my spec... Hopefully I find out a build date soon as stratstone have not replied to me...
I'll upload some decent ones later. I took some more but they are out of focus :D

Luckily, my other half has some which are better.

Attachments

#8 ·
mustremembermylogin said:
AnthHFC said:
Have you got pics of your car as its close to my spec... Hopefully I find out a build date soon as stratstone have not replied to me...
I'll upload some decent ones later. I took some more but they are out of focus :D

Luckily, my other half has some which are better.
:-O did they do a grand reveal when you collected??

#11 ·
What stratstone dealer is this? Bought mine from Mayfair and their dealership is small and has no handoverbay so delivered on the street. Quite gutted as I like the experience but also makes it easier to inspect the car.

#14 ·
I've asked if they can facilitate an indoor garage handover or at their service centre in Tottenham. Agree not happy with steet handover. Definitely not my stratstone of choice though, Stoke basically told reception to say deal was over when it wasn't, handley we're responsive but tried to do me over by inflating finance once included options and all others too far. Alyesbury were simply disinterested. Shame as closest dealer. I've never had to work so hard to order a car, normally it's the other way round. Cheap deal meant lots of interest which the dealers were unable to cope with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.